Author Topic: Butyr-Fentanyl  (Read 6076 times)

Drwningondryland

Butyr-Fentanyl
« on: February 06, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had experience with this RC chem as i know it is hard to find but dont know of a lot of people that have actually tried it. Also if experienced was it worth the trouble to get it....
~Thanks

KidRX

Re: Butyr-Fentanyl
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:09:28 PM »
Does anyone know of a vendor that sells this stuff to the United States? I've read that it works good if you dilute it properly. I think they recommend that you start off @ 1/1000, but people report that you need more like 1/100(for people with a high tolerance to opiates, like myself). I don't know how much it costs, but I'd like to start off with at least 5grams, as I think that this will be one of the next ones to become illegal. Even if I don't get any type of euphoria feeling from this, which I doubt I will(as I can use a whole 1600mcg Fentanyl(Actiq)Pop, & get no type of buzz at all, at least I'll have a back up med to keep me from going through withdrawals when I run out of my oxy early.
Anyone who knows of a reliable vendor for this, or another "Research Opiate" supplier, I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks in advance, KidRX (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect)

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
i awlays wondered why a 100ug patch does more than a 1600ug pop.  of course it has nothing to do with slitting the patch and eating the goo inside.  ;)

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:32:47 AM »
i just ordered a 10 strip blotter for 130 usd.  will let you know site and quality when it comes thru.  they sell the 1:1000, but when i tried to open up the 1:100 it said "u have no access to this product".  guess u gotta prove ur not gonna kill yourself before they let u buy it.
n

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 08:18:35 AM »
 while looking for b fet suppliers i found another chem that would be useful for that type of research, AH-7921... wiki-p says its about 80% as potent as morphine orally and not much else.  its fifty bucks a gram though, so i think i may try this over the b-f strip.

KidRX

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 01:28:51 AM »
hey 420,
i've heard of that RC that U just posted about(80% of Morphine), & i think that it's supposed to be good for Opiate Withdrawl. If that stuff works, then it would be great. People trying to get clean can say F*CK OFF to Subutex, & Suboxone. You know that the Big Pharm Co"s are doing whatever they can to get all RC pulled off the shelves(I guess that I should say, Internet).
if anyone knows of ANY RC site selling "Reasearch Opiates" then please either Post, or PM me.

KidRX

P.L.U.R.

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 08:49:02 AM »
let me see how this works out, it was supposedly shipped domestic priority on saturday so i shoul know soon. finechems.org sells 1:1000 bf, they display 1:100 but wont sell it to noobs so i guess u have to prove u wont kill urself before they give you access to the big boy toys.  like i said they also have bf blotters but it doesnt say the dose and its expensive as hell.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:57:22 AM by nougat420 »

zachleez

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 12:31:20 AM »
am i allowed to ask which site this is at?

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 10:39:01 AM »
swirlgirl.blog.com

wouldnt call it 80% or morphine, i ate a half a gram before i felt anything

Vexperience

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
If anyone has a trusted vendor for butry fent or any RC opiod could you please pm me

much appreciated

yonuts

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:19:38 PM »
A pm for a good rc supplier with b-fent and other fent analogs would be awesome. I found special request site if anyone want to give it a try shoot me a pm or holla on here.
chuck norris doesnt donate blood, blood donates chuck norris

notoriouszig

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »
This interests me, but I'm very hesitant to mess with RC opes. I'd like to see more reviews and all.
^I may or may not have made that up.

theminister

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 05:14:48 PM »
AH and MT-45 both have negative reviews and some even go as far as calling them inactive.  O-DT gets much higher ratings even though it is fairly weak related to tramadol.  I believe Mt-45 is listed as 80% the potency of morphine.

Reports on B-F indicate it is active, but are mixed.  Most say it doesn't act anywhere its claimed potency though.  The ones that had good results also report that they would not buy again.  The vendor had to lower the prices as well since it wasn't selling if that tells you anything.  however, it is still crazy expensive.

My position on opiate RC and benzos is simple.  If something worked really well or as good as what are commonly available on the US pharm market, they would already be in production

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 07:13:06 AM »
ah is the "80 percent morphine" one- garbage. I ate a full gram over a day- 1000mg- and all it did was keep the sneezies at bay.

lookin

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 02:32:20 AM »
that sucks ,  anyone know of any other RC opiates or RC potentiators? and the suppliers email/website?

thanks
lookin still lookin