Author Topic: www.matthieuwalter.com  (Read 4409 times)

socket

• Global Moderator
    • www.ioplist.com
www.matthieuwalter.com
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:57:55 PM »
Please post feedback and discuss Matthieu Walter.

www.matthieuwalter.com
Breathe Socket, Just Breathe.

Poppy Nidaba

Re: www.matthieuwalter.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 07:17:49 PM »
I am amazed that there have been no replies to this topic in 11 months.
Matthieuwalter is used by several people of my acquaintance; I have tried some of the products and it would seem that this is a Pakistan based operation, which, despite claims to the contrary on other boards, does in fact deliver, though what I have had has been pretty poor quality. I got some Martin Dow branded Valium which look exactly like regular Roche down to that company's imprint; these were the best of perhaps five things I have tried from this source. The temazepam is not too bad, but is certainly not 30mg as advertised, either Restoril or Hypnotil brands, feeling more like half strength. However they are so cheap, some may think it worth buying and using in double dosage. The 5mg diazepam did zip to me; and the Parke Davis Xanax is awful. I have posted elsewhere test results which show that these Xanax 1mg contain an average of only 658mg alprazolam each, hardly worth buying when there are so many sources of reasonably priced alp which are full syrength
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 02:29:46 AM »
I used Walter, as i like to call this place, a couple of times back over a year ago. The packaging was atrocious, blister packs visible from the barely secured shipping bag. Green Home Land Security tape on the first one but they forwarded the package anyway, contents complete unless they took some for themselves. Second package came through fine. I told my neighbor, who buys meds, and he has used Walter three times now and always received. I got the Hypnotil Temazepam and it's weak. As is the Xolnox ambien from Highnoon. Real meds but about half doses and still the prices, like Poppy says, make it worthwhile. Walter gets slagged at Topix by his own bulk buyers just to keep the newbies in the dark about this discount source. Surprised he is still operating. There is a new outfit, admedplus with the same model. Started about two months ago. No one knows much yet. They too are getting slagged at Topix, not esp. a bad thing. But these places are great ways to stock up year-long supplies of selected benzos at deep, wholesale prices. Risky sometimes though.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:45:34 AM by Jacob »

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 02:31:23 AM »
double post
double jacob
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:47:02 AM by Jacob »

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
Well, I could agree with that assessment, bearing in mind you would most certainly need to buy two or three times the stated dosages in order to benefit. On the other hand, I will work out which of the better (& I use the word a bit cynically) meds may be worth doing that with.
Personally I would never touch the very cheap, and very terrible, 5mg diazepam; there is something inside telling me that even using this 'buy lots of weak meds' idea may not be as good as buying plenty of the best quality benzos in the world, ie those made in Slovenia, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Macedonia etc, which, using the right sources, can work out at the best value available. And for those who like their 2mg alps, price is always secondary to quality, and we here are aware of the two sources for the very best quality bars on the online market right now, Alplax by Gador and Xanor by Pfizer & Upjohn. Personally I have never had better than the (expensive but superb) brand name U94s from T10. $98 + post etc is fine when ordering a goodly mixture of their finest BZDs. It is a pity that the two 2.5mg lorazepam brands, Ativan & Tranquipam, are SOOO expensive: still, the Zorka Belgrade generic is the most reasonable you will find and are as good as the Metwest 2.5mg I get on Rx, and very probably better than the expensive ones. Here I repeat my admonition, do not ever buy Ativan at a stated 2mg, it is weak as hell and originates in Asia. Not worth wasting money on, no matter the source vendor.
Will do some arithmetic and work out if ANY of the Walter goods are worth buying in increased quantity to make up for strength, or lack thereof.
How do people rate Hypnotil as opposed to the Asian Novartis Restoril 30s? And does anybody know of where to obtain full strength Restoril, which always carries the imprint 'For Sleep', and is mostly seen in 15, 22.5 & 30mg strength? Apart from REAL liquid-filled Normison or Euhypnos gelcaps, or my preferred Temazepam Oral Solution 10mg/5mL, they are the best temazepam, a great benzo (which is probably why, along with midazolam, it's the only benzo rated CD and scheduled III in UK) IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GENUINE SOURCE!!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

mikep938

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 08:06:20 PM »
Does anyone have any recent experience with this place? Are they currently shipping? (UK to worldwide shipping, and/or regular) Do packs actually get through customs?

tomscratch

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 06:01:19 PM »
received an order the other week,  everything was great except for the t/a.  took a little longer then 8 weeks.  sent him an e-mail to let them know my pack came, didn't get a response back,  i'd like to here from anyone else who had recent dealings with them

samiam

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 02:11:05 PM »
I really used to order from this guy a lot. My last order was placed around September 5th, got a tracking number September 25th and still waiting... I don't know if its because he's just using registered mail now or what. He used to use at least express, or priority. Now its been over 8 weeks and still nothing so I put an order in with Admed. They sent a tracker right away but again, registered mail, from the same place. Does this mean another 8+ weeks? Hope not.

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »
Samaiam, if you order from Admedplus too start a thread on it. I think it's an interesting vendor to watch right now.

samiam

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
Jacob, I would love to do so but being a newbie I'm having a hard time tracking down the Admedplus thread.

samiam

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 06:34:48 PM »
Ok, I started a new thread so any info would be appreciated, thanks!

samiam

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »
Well, got my first love letter. This was after 12 weeks. I emailed him last night. Lets see if he will do what he says on his site and resend once. I'll keep you informed if I receive anything. His packaging isn't the best, I was surprised my 3 orders before that showed up to be honest. To me they looked a little obvious... Oh well.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:37:59 AM by samiam »

jamesypooh

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
bump

just chcked apprx. 7.38pm
website is down

deftonekid

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 02:02:16 AM »
I had  so much  trouble with this  guy back in  2011. Made about  5 orders which  arrived  supprisinly with  terrible  packing but my last one he  just  stiffed me and  never  sent a thing. If  something  goes  wrong you will have to chase this  guy  down

bearluvinlam

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 04:16:01 PM »
Is this site US based?