Author Topic: www.ttm2u.com  (Read 279637 times)

blockhead

www.ttm2u.com
« on: December 22, 2011, 01:29:42 AM »
Located in *******, very popular currently although product list is limited.

**Edited out country of origin**

« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:01:06 PM by socket »
Absolutely No Comment

socket

• Global Moderator
    • www.ioplist.com
Re: www.ttm2u.com
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 08:28:30 AM »
Hey blockhead, when I go to the URL www.toptenmeds.com all I get is a GoDaddy landing page. This is also posted in the email vendors section. Do they have a site or are they email only?
Breathe Socket, Just Breathe.

blockhead

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 02:52:48 AM »
My mistake, as it's actually toptenmedsonline.com.. And they do not wish to have their country of origin posted and I cannot see how to edit a post so could you please remove that info. for me.      Thank You
Absolutely No Comment

blockhead

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 03:29:37 AM »
Oh, and BTW they are not an e-mail vendor as they maintain a website and take special payment methods as well. My bad. :-[
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:21:34 AM by riverstyx »
Absolutely No Comment

socket

• Global Moderator
    • www.ioplist.com
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 08:28:21 AM »
Hey blockhead I moved this into the "suggest IOP" area but I still can't find anything on that domain.

www.toptenmedsonline.com

Maggs

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
They are actually top10medsonline. number 10 not word ten.

I recently ordered three items from them. All were disappointing. I'll explain in detail.

1. Hydro sample pack. I am very familiar with Hydro, having used it many times for bulging disk lower back pain. Their capsule is supposed to contain 15mg Hydro which is a fairly large dose (10mg is usually all I need). I can say with confidence that there is no Hydro in that capsule. It does contain something as it made me very sleepy, possibly some Benzos. Useless except as a sleeping aid.

2. Codeine Phosphate 60mg capsules. I do believe these contain some Codeine but not 60mg as advertised. I took 3 (180mg) and it had a very small effect.

3. Generic Soma 350mg. These seem real but weaker than 350mg.

Before I ordered I did a lot of searching for reviews but all I could find was a few positive comments about their Benzos but no info on their PK's. So I took a chance and got burned.

socket

• Global Moderator
    • www.ioplist.com
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »

Maggs

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 10:38:29 PM »

funny business

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »
They are actually top10medsonline. number 10 not word ten.

I recently ordered three items from them. All were disappointing. I'll explain in detail.

1. Hydro sample pack. I am very familiar with Hydro, having used it many times for bulging disk lower back pain. Their capsule is supposed to contain 15mg Hydro which is a fairly large dose (10mg is usually all I need). I can say with confidence that there is no Hydro in that capsule. It does contain something as it made me very sleepy, possibly some Benzos. Useless except as a sleeping aid.

2. Codeine Phosphate 60mg capsules. I do believe these contain some Codeine but not 60mg as advertised. I took 3 (180mg) and it had a very small effect.

3. Generic Soma 350mg. These seem real but weaker than 350mg.

Before I ordered I did a lot of searching for reviews but all I could find was a few positive comments about their Benzos but no info on their PK's. So I took a chance and got burned.
Hi Maggs. Sorry to hear about this. I'm seriosly giving this a try due to little options. I will def stay away from those. Did you by any chance know about their vals or Zolp? Or anyone
"Acceptance and tolerance and forgiveness, those are life-altering lessons"

funny business

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 11:23:36 AM »
My mistake, as it's actually toptenmedsonline.com.. And they do not wish to have their country of origin posted and I cannot see how to edit a post so could you please remove that info. for me.      Thank You
I suppose its obvious I'm looking for something positive b4 I order. Did you try it? BTW I hope you are the guy I use to talk to with a sense of humor. Fairly sure, hope so anyway.

I do hope to meet folks here share info from "my end" Wait I didn't put that right sorry

funny business

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 05:32:53 PM »
Maggs report was enough to change my mind. I wont bother with this one.

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 07:55:47 PM »
ooh, i am sorry. i am new. but, whereas it is not always as expected, it works for me.

i now combine that di cod with the 30 mg codeine. i am end stage. which could mean anything. i have outlasted doctor declaration by twenty years.

i can afford them. live using them. i use xanax mylan and pax ten mg valium. and the soma. they have robaxin, which is soma without the meprobamate. my diuretics. nausea meds. some kinky stuff. which i don't use for my illnesses. or at all.

look at the pics.  they will look like the picture. 

i can say no more. they like privacy. however shipping to northeast currently takes nine to twelve days.
~~it is well with my soul~~

funny business

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback. Now my head is spinning because I'm also hearing really weak meds from others. Maybe it just depends on the med itself. I was interested in the Zolpidem  myself

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
that is ambien i believe? i shall check with those whom have used it. 

on that i have not a clue.  however, i pray wisdom over u. may u know how u want to roll soon. 

and, it is totally the med, the brand and u to see which ones work. for u. trial and error.

give me a day to research, read and ask.  not a big fan of sleeping meds myself as i am the protectorate of the home.  and a caregiver. gotta be awake in a heartbeat.

shall check, promise.
~~it is well with my soul~~

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
Thank you for the positive feedback. Now my head is spinning because I'm also hearing really weak meds from others. Maybe it just depends on the med itself. I was interested in the Zolpidem  myself

i can vouch for their adco-zolpidem and ketamine. ive heard not-so-great things about their PK's. i am seriously considering trying the Arem nitrazepam. 90 5mg tabs for $29. cmon.

if they ship whats in the pictures like river said, then most of their products are legit. those PK's look shady in my opinion. but man oh man do those versed and halcion look tasty!!!
justkeepSWIMming is a proud member of Generation Rx