Author Topic: www.ttm2u.com  (Read 271887 times)

Poppy Nidaba

Re: www.ttm2u.com
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2012, 02:11:54 AM »
Hey Styx!
I am sorry but those are the very two meds Top10 sell that I would never buy again. For a start, if that Dicod301 is hydrocodone bitartrate then I'm a banana.
The carisoprodol must be the weakest I ever had. Two? Sorry, I didn't notice the slightest difference to my back after taking over an entire gram. Which is officially an overdose. But Wallace Carisoma 350mg from India are good enough that one is enough. Those ZA generics are simply awful and it is insulting to ask for nearly $70/100 for such crap.
The Dicod ripoff is so much worse too. Yet this is the same vendor who sells the best benzo available online, the freshest and most potent Xanor 2mg bars I ever had from a website; a place whose bread and butter diazepam and alprazolam are cheap enough and of the highest quality. Confusing. I would like to see Top10 in the 'Featured IOP' section but those SMRs and analgesics, plus the overpricing on the Xanor, Normison, Ativan 2.5mg and Tranquipam 2.5mg lets them down. Why are so many IOPs SO expensive on lorazepam? Ativsn may noty be my favourite brand, and I certainly would not go near their 2mg tablets from Asia with a bargepole they are so bad (at least T10 sell the proper strength and much better quality) & best value is probably the Zorka light blue 2.5mg from Serbia, which are excellent, or Trapax from Argentina.
But I can not in all honesty recommend T10 for Dicod or carisoprodol, neither of which helped me.
Proper analgesics are just an excuse to rip off the desperate. Look at Premier's OC 80/40mg. Would it be worth buying one of each and asking for the boxes to show the doc in an attempt to get my legit dose raised to an effective level? That's a subject for the discussion thread.
Seven point five for Top10, they lose the crucial 2.5 marks for overcharging on two essential meds and selling the worst analgesics and skeletomuscular relaxants I have seen online. An enigma.
re :)ceived package two, shipped on july 2nd, yesterday.

i go for cheapest. i do the di cod and the soma. 

especially if ur back is as bad as mine is, u will need to do two soma or find a usa friend. (sorry, i do not go to doctors anymore.)

so, not counting sunday and our fourth of july, i think the secondary package was five days.

i admit i am not a gourmet. am using an assortment for palliative care only.

may u find a new USA friend.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2012, 02:21:22 AM »
Oh, but Styx my friend, don't think I missed your best wishes! I am certain that somebody, through a forum or Facebook or whatever, will help me out if I can do a favour in return. At least, that is how things USED to work, US OPs refusing to ship to the UK. WE have no choice except to get a private individual and come to an arrangement.
May YOUR pain get better. Bloody well wish MINE would!
God bless etc.

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2012, 05:27:40 PM »
sorry, i can only talk about shipping times. 

(i know ur wisdom. i can do this place. cc. everything u would hate. lol.)

so ordered overnite on 27th.

received today. bout 9 days.
~~it is well with my soul~~

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
Ordered 02:00 01/08/12
Mailed 08:00 same day (pkt #1)
              08:00 next day (pkt #2)
Received today.
This represents the LONGEST time I have ever waited for delivery from T10; usually takes no longer than 5 days, this time was NINE.
All in order as usual, the Mylan alps are just MerckAlprazolam branded under Mylan's name, as they bought the much bigger Merck Generics division a couple of years back, explaining the appearance of the tablets as opposed to the Mylan alp made in USA.

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »
checking here to see if anyone else said the same thing.

mailed the 27th and the 30th. package 1 showed up, see above, after 9 days.

package 2, is still not here. if shows tomorrow, that is 12 mailing days.

argh. 

(i thought someone posted they were not taking new customers anymore either. i thought it would speed back up.)

ok, we sound fussy.  but, usually i received in about 5 days.  so, this length of waiting is hard on the body and the spirit.

again, i say argh. (oh, and i noted, in checking for next fixed income, i saw 5 things i often use were sold out. oh, please, no trouble with them.)

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2012, 10:11:29 PM »
River, I'm hearing that people are receiving  10 to 16 days out with TTM these days. Fame has its price, alas.

TequilaLady

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2012, 12:08:41 AM »
I have been waiting for 2 weeks. That's an all time high for them.  Oh well.  Relief to see its not just me. 

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
thank u both for the responses.  so i shall stay hopeful and not just look for a letter of interdiction. 

buggery bollocks.

Nicholas440

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2012, 06:18:11 PM »
My usual delivery time from the   3 IOP's I've used is always somewhere around  15 to 20 business days..and I live in the Northeast  USA...  so  10 days or so is speedy to me...

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
yeah, nicholas, we got sort of spoiled. he has an amazing delivery time.

no idea why. u don't pay extra for it.

i just find it strange that i received one package. and, he mails a second package the next day. (or after the weekend, in my case.)  and the second package, i have not received.

nor, thankfully, a letter of interdiction.  i recall once he notified quite a few of us by his mail system of a snafu.  i guess i should check there also.

if i get any notices, shall let u know.

yeah, nich, 21 days is standard.  reasons unknown, this man gets thru more quickly.  or did.  shall check mail.

Zither

• Grand Blabberer
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2012, 02:54:45 PM »
This information is kind of old but may be helpful to someone. I ordered on July 25 (one item), it was mailed  the next day and arrived on Aug 6. (12 days). I'm in western US. River and others, hopefully he is just temporarily out of stock and your items will come shortly. Good luck.

blockhead

« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2012, 05:03:14 PM »
Ordered 7-27
Received 8-14

blockhead is quite pleased. Keep up the good work TTMO.
Absolutely No Comment

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »
i love to read all ur differing styles. hey, zither, i am old, and sometimes useful yet. (had to.)

blockhead has a way with words, as always, as he does with life. but i know nothing. just read b/w lines.

mailed package 2 on 30 july. received it yesterday.  so a 9-er day and a 15-er dayer to wait.

pleased. one can get a tad spoiled i reckon with his shipping. 

never surrender ur hope.  he gets thru.

(TL its a-coming. (((WAVES)))  and zither:  i am so not ordering things most others want.  antibiotics, diuretics, but a few. most thieves would say, why the hell don't u get anything good? so i doubt the waiting line for amoxi is down the block and around the corner. but, they put on order page, and in ur email, receipt of order, cc confirmed, exact day each package shipped.  never on same day.  but, when he says it was shipped, oh, it was shipped.  he never played games, esp about shipping. (((WAVES))).

i can only discuss shipping. i think i did it.

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »
It ain't HIM. The postmarks show the correct dates; it's the ZA postal service that's slowed down, not T10. I got an email from Dick explaining their fully automated system. Cutting edge stuff, they don't need PEOPLE to fill vacuums or envelopes, or even to stick the addy on. Human contact is more or less confined to sticky tape and their own date stamp, which ALWAYS tallies with the Post Office.
So nothing at all to do with how busy or otherwise they may be. They have capacity for much more than they actually mail. And all on time, often, nay, always, my orders are mailed less than eight hours after being made. Nobody else I know of can do that for all orders. Cut off time is 07:00 GMT for immediate despatch, assuming your bank authorises international transactions as quickly as mine (no longer than 5 - 10 mins).
One of the finest operations I have ever seen in my 14 years of online medicine.
These guys deserve medals for services to health!

SN51

« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2012, 09:13:26 AM »
Ordered 8th arrival on 17th. Nine days..not bad and good product always.  ;)