Author Topic: Palmira  (Read 38301 times)

MarvinGardens

Re: Palmira
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »

I decided to go ahead and placed an order with Palmera tonight after reading about the shipping costs.  When you check out it shows the shipping, and also a  " donation"  which I don't know what for but it's all on the final checkout page . 

So order placed on May 15th,  and hopefully it will be as fast as some I have read about.... :P

Palmira uses fast shipping methods. I've heard people complain about their shipping cost but it's tot really out of line considering how fast it arrives. The only delays I've been aware of is every great now and again it takes them a few days to actually get around to shipping the package. 

I've been happy with the quality of what I've ordered, but I buy the same couple of items every time. Let us know how you made out.
You boys forked that bronc - now it's time to RIDE it

Oklacountrygal

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 06:03:34 PM »
Maybe Im just crazy but  I am looking at the website and do not see what they sell... I saw someone said something about Soma.. what brand and cost? Also quality if you know.. Im going crazy trying to decide who to buy from!!!!

Nicholas440

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 08:16:16 PM »
Maybe Im just crazy but  I am looking at the website and do not see what they sell... I saw someone said something about Soma.. what brand and cost? Also quality if you know.. Im going crazy trying to decide who to buy from!!!!

Hi Oklacountrygal,    you might be getting what I did on that site,  when I clicked on  Anxiety  it showed a page with no products on it, so I had to  enter  " Diazepam"  in the search box, and then it showed up.. not sure if thats what you meant but that happened to me. Try using their search feature for  Soma, or its generic name.

Nicholas440

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 08:20:50 PM »
[quote 

Palmira uses fast shipping methods. I've heard people complain about their shipping cost but it's tot really out of line considering how fast it arrives. The only delays I've been aware of is every great now and again it takes them a few days to actually get around to shipping the package. 

I've been happy with the quality of what I've ordered, but I buy the same couple of items every time. Let us know how you made out.
[/quote]

Marvin  I agree the shipping cost isnt bad at all  if they can deliver as fast as some I have seen say they do.  I've read of  2 day delivery and thats awesome considering where they are located.   So far for me  Im on second day and have not seen a shipping confirmation yet,  but  I'm sure it's coming soon.   My shipping cost was $34 which is a lot more than some others but if it gets here in 3 or 4 days time its more than worth the cost to me.

MarvinGardens

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 04:57:15 AM »
[quote 

Marvin  I agree the shipping cost isnt bad at all  if they can deliver as fast as some I have seen say they do.  I've read of  2 day delivery and thats awesome considering where they are located.   So far for me  Im on second day and have not seen a shipping confirmation yet,  but  I'm sure it's coming soon.   My shipping cost was $34 which is a lot more than some others but if it gets here in 3 or 4 days time its more than worth the cost to me.
[/quote]

Nicholas,

Something else I've noticed about Palmira is communication is not their strong suit. I've never tried to email them over something but I understand getting a response is not easy. Along thise lines. On one occasion I got my tn and order on the same day. I'm in the Southeast US and it averages 2 days  - 3 days tops. Great packaging.

Let us know how you made out
You boys forked that bronc - now it's time to RIDE it

Oklacountrygal

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 01:06:49 PM »
Ok I just needed to make sure I believe this is right but the site where I could actually view all the Palmira info was on /secure.icomstec.com  Is this what everyone else got? I decided to buy the soma.. 300 for $128 will be worth it I believe... Ill let you all know when I get it!

Nicholas440

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 10:42:21 PM »
Ok I just needed to make sure I believe this is right but the site where I could actually view all the Palmira info was on /secure.icomstec.com  Is this what everyone else got? I decided to buy the soma.. 300 for $128 will be worth it I believe... Ill let you all know when I get it!

Oklagirl,  I think the Soma pricing is pretty good on Palmera's site. I ordered the Diazepam I don't use Soma or any others besides asprin and natural supplements so thats the only product I order because my doctor retired, and the new one that replaced him does not believe in prescribing Diazepam , so I order mine, and I'm on  a taper down program so I use very little of it. 

I got my tracking number today, 2 days after the order and I can already track it via Fedex page, and the package has already left,  Fedex says scheduled  for May 21 but it may be here much sooner than that..   The home page for this IOP is  exactly what you listed so you do have the right one. 

I hope you get yours as fast as many others Ive read who live in the Midwest or West. It seems Northeast takes a day or two longer.

Will keep you all updated on the delivery and quality of the meds..    Be safe.... :)

Nicholas440

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 04:58:35 PM »

My package came today, via Fedex,  and was well packaged.  Very good IOP, and the fastest I have used so far.

Ordered on     May 15
Shipping info   May 17
Delivered  on  May 18

Highly recommend this IOP,  the express shipping was $34 but well worth it. I usually pay $15 for Airmail shipping with other IOP's and usually takes up to 15 or so days of waiting.  This express Fedex is fast, fast, fast...  Order today you'll get a knock on your door in a couple of days and got your package. Its well worth the money..   The Diazepam was $35 for 100   10mg  from Karmel  Pharmacy and they seem to be really good.

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 06:08:17 PM »
i dont know if its just me but their site is eating through my browser, full of broken pictures and i am constantly getting redirected to sites like: http://www.toprxsavings.com/?f and when i click order online bam 404 error. im on a linux box with my laptop damaged. it must just be me. i was eager to try these guys, maybe ill give them a call.
justkeepSWIMming is a proud member of Generation Rx

Nicholas440

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »
i dont know if its just me but their site is eating through my browser, full of broken pictures and i am constantly getting redirected to sites like: http://www.toprxsavings.com/?f and when i click order online bam 404 error. im on a linux box with my laptop damaged. it must just be me. i was eager to try these guys, maybe ill give them a call.

I checked the web page and it's working fine for me. It could be something with your Linux machine or your browser.  I tried the Karmel brand of Diaz from them and I think they are good.  I'm thinking I may order up some of the 5 mg tablets  because cutting up a 10mg into 4 parts  is very tedious.  The 5 mg I can just break in halfs and use them that way. Hope your browser gets going so you can use the web site..

Bazinoz

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 04:03:23 AM »

Hi justkeepswimming,
My laptop runs windows and had the same problems.  Somehow I got to the address http://toprxsavings.net/indexeng.htm and it all came good and I was able to select any product categories.  Paste that address into your browser address bar and see if it works for you.

:)

hodlz

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
Hi
I noticed in your post that you said you ordered the NEW phentermine from Palmira, I was just wondering if it was similar to the 15 or 30 duromine or even if it had any markings on them so I could investigate further! Are they any good?
Cheers Hodlz

Oklacountrygal

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 05:07:14 PM »
I ordered On Thursday received on Monday. Good packaging very very fast shipping. I havent tried the Soma's yet. It has MC on one side ive heard of the brand before So im hoping it will work for me, Totally worth the shipping cost if the Somas work!!

Oklacountrygal

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 08:00:13 PM »
Wanted to give an update... I took the same amount of pills that I would have taken had I used by DAN Watsons and I could not tell a difference... 100 dollars for 300 pills is cheaper then Ive ever found it. I am doing a happy dance and I am extremely happy with the service. Fast and the Medicine works great. So so happy right now. Now I just need to find a good site for DHC or some type of narcotic that I can afford... Im so excited for this IOP!!!

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 08:13:56 PM »
Hi justkeepswimming,
My laptop runs windows and had the same problems.  Somehow I got to the address http://toprxsavings.net/indexeng.htm and it all came good and I was able to select any product categories.  Paste that address into your browser address bar and see if it works for you.

:)
that did it, thanks.

holy sh!t. these prices are too good. these reports are great too. ill be all in on friday  ;D

anybody try the diazepam yet? or know the manufacturer?
justkeepSWIMming is a proud member of Generation Rx