Author Topic: Palmira  (Read 81564 times)

tbx1151

Re: Palmira
« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
So it seems like the conventional method is the only way to be sure. I did that last order before this, and also it was 2 weeks. I'm very curious to know when this 3 week old non-conventional "new stuff" order will actually ship.

Striper

• Tree Hugger
« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
I hope Palmira can turn it around.
Fast delivery, CC accepted, and option to order in small amounts all make it a nice option.

Nicholas440

« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2013, 11:10:18 PM »

I would like to see Palmera get it all fixed up to so they can get back on track and do business the way they used to... They have some really good deals, and using the CC makes buying very simple as well..  Slightly slower shipping doesn't affect me because I'm used to long waits from air mails.. But I do think they should have a reasonable shipping rate without donations or  fee's... And provide a tracking number within a reasonable amount of time.  They were very good at one time and I think they could get back to how they once were if they wanted to do so...

Dixie Girl

« Reply #348 on: March 21, 2013, 12:18:51 AM »
Stay Cool!  I ordered my product 2/22/13. My package always shows up between 3 and 4 days. The 2/22 order did not get here until 3/2/13. Yep, I was freaking, and I never get a tracking number or shipping date. Always get a confirmation number when the order is made. Except once. Of course, no contact form would go thru,, no e-mail. no valid phone number. NADA!  Got home on a rare day I usually am never gone and there was the door-tag. And they showed up again that same day around 4PM. Fed-Ex lady said I knew you were usually always here, so I came back. All  product intact, correct count. It was just late. I had been worried about Customs or just being ripped off, because I always get  that package on the 3rd day after placing order. Been doing business with these guys a long time and never been let down. Yea, we all know that shipping is high, but to get my order on the 3rd day after placing it, I'm not gonna complain. I am aware there are other IOPS.  Staying with what I know. I guess I am horribly im-patient. Oh Well, Free Country. So they say. Stay Cool. Sweeties, Dixie Girl

Dixie Girl

« Reply #349 on: March 21, 2013, 12:39:43 AM »
Give this newbie the website for Palmira.  Come on guys.The newbie is: "lookin". I am still a newbie and  everyone has been cool as a fan to me.Thanks guys, Dixie Girl

Dixie Girl

« Reply #350 on: March 21, 2013, 12:46:18 AM »
GO to Sockett- Global Moderator,, for Palmira website. "lookin" is looking. Dixie Girl

bgep5618

« Reply #351 on: March 21, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
can someone tell me how to access palmira would like to check out thanks bgep5618

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #352 on: March 21, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »
Palmira link:

https://secure.icomstec.com/savings/indexeng.htm

The link is also on the very first post on this thread. Go to top of page 1.

Debon

« Reply #353 on: March 21, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
Anybody recieved the new stuff?

Grandote

• Grand PooBah
« Reply #354 on: March 21, 2013, 03:37:33 PM »
Anybody recieved the new stuff?

chirp chirp chirp <--- the sound of crickets

HighstpnYlw

« Reply #355 on: March 21, 2013, 09:01:40 PM »
Placed and paid for a new order on  Feb 25th after getting one of their "spam" emails saying i can save on shipping  if I use the new payment method.

Still  haven't received order and Maria will not answer my inquiries about the status of order, I have previously ordered from them with no problem.

We all should have known something was fishy when they started advertising oxy's , Fentanyl, and Morphine you order that s** and you are asking to get your door kicked in by LE.

A warning to anyone considering ordering from them , don't do it , they have turned to the dark side and are now scamming people left and right.

I urge the mods to seriously consider putting Palmira  in the blacklist section asap before more people lose their hard earned money.

BlueMoon

« Reply #356 on: March 22, 2013, 01:53:53 AM »
The thing is, they are still delivering if you use the original website and payment method.  At least this has been the case for me and at least one other person that posted about it.  It's taking twice as long as it used to, but otherwise nothing amiss was there for me. 

Yes, I think we all commented something strange was going on with the sudden pushing of highly controlled stuff with a completely different payment method... I still find it odd.  I haven't and won't be trying it, most likely- even if someone does actually receive from the new "menu". 

But I don't think it's blacklisting time based on my own and a few others' experience.  Just my own little opinion though.

Nicholas440

« Reply #357 on: March 22, 2013, 03:32:53 AM »
Stay Cool!  I ordered my product 2/22/13. My package always shows up between 3 and 4 days. The 2/22 order did not get here until 3/2/13. Yep, I was freaking, and I never get a tracking number or shipping date. Always get a confirmation number when the order is made. Except once. Of course, no contact form would go thru,, no e-mail. no valid phone number. NADA!  Got home on a rare day I usually am never gone and there was the door-tag. And they showed up again that same day around 4PM. Fed-Ex lady said I knew you were usually always here, so I came back. All  product intact, correct count. It was just late. I had been worried about Customs or just being ripped off, because I always get  that package on the 3rd day after placing order. Been doing business with these guys a long time and never been let down. Yea, we all know that shipping is high, but to get my order on the 3rd day after placing it, I'm not gonna complain. I am aware there are other IOPS.  Staying with what I know. I guess I am horribly im-patient. Oh Well, Free Country. So they say. Stay Cool. Sweeties, Dixie Girl

IOP List / Re: Palmira
on: March 03, 2013, 02:00:41 PM
I ordered my usual and have been let down over 3 years ago. Now 10 days have passed  with no package TN  and no working email or contact reply with the order forms posted ,what's up ? Anyone have a valid e-mail ? I am not allowed to PM yet,, Brand new Newbie. You e-mail me at san.dra.58@hotmail.com. I will not be defeated when it comes to two things. Money,product. Dixie Girl.

Dixie Girl,  I'm a little confused... maybe you can help me out on this one... your post doesnt make sense.. On March 21 you say that you ordered on  Feb 22, and you Received your package on March 02 ....    On March 03,  you posted and say 10  days have gone by and you got  nothing, no tracking, no email, and no package.   How can you   say your order got there on   March 2,  and  then  come in here on March 3, and say it's 10 days and you got nothing  ?     Either you got the package or you did not... 

From the forums I have been on and read about this vendor , people are getting the packages, however recently they are taking longer and there seems to be some confusion with them.  My recent  order took a few days longer than normal but I did get it, and I plan on placing another one using their web page. 

I just thought I'd point that out to you,  because     "newbies"  come on all the time and post negatives about vendors and we're all here to post  the order dates, the date received, and quality of the product.  It's the  feedback about a vendor that helps others who wish to place an order or find out whats going on.   

So when someone comes in and says they  in fact got a package on March 2nd, then comes back on March 3rd and says the package is 10 days past due and they got nothing,  I don't put much stock in that.... Sorry but  we're here to give honest feedback on the IOP's  we either  get the package or we don't......

If this is inappropriate to post then I ask the Moderator to remove the post.  Thank you...    Nicholas,

Striper

• Tree Hugger
« Reply #358 on: March 22, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
They lowered their shipping costs too down to 20 or 25 bucks.

LT Dan

« Reply #359 on: March 22, 2013, 08:58:24 AM »
I Received in a timely manner but most med are garbage.  IM gonna do a chargeback .