Author Topic: Palmira  (Read 81742 times)

KayaMan002

Re: Palmira
« Reply #375 on: March 23, 2013, 05:47:30 PM »
Hey there mr evil....
Just curious y u sent me an email
Or pm telling me that I'm only allowed 1 account
on this site, which is obvious. I was simply having
Issues e forgetting my password.
Never have I tried to create another account.
plz let me know what the issue was,
im curious.
Regards
J

Fent is ultra strong measured in mcg NOT mg.  1000mcg =1mg. They don't call em widow makers for nothing

I know but the email said 5mg fentanyl although it was hard to read. There were a couple ". ." then a space then 5mg so maybe its .5mg? I thought too that it was odd to quote it in mg rather than mcg.

There are too many odd things going on with this place. What is the old saying, something like a good place never lasts forever. This one has been good for years now they sound desperate. Buyer beware.

OTOH, i'd be all ears if someone had ordered and could give a report. Anyone want to take one for the team?

KayaMan002

« Reply #376 on: March 23, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »

Also, on a different note, I will take the fentanyl
Plunge. Def one of my fav opiates of all time...
Let me know the info.
I'm dead serious,
ill take the shot...
Regards
 J

Fent is ultra strong measured in mcg NOT mg.  1000mcg =1mg. They don't call em widow makers for nothing

I know but the email said 5mg fentanyl although it was hard to read. There were a couple ". ." then a space then 5mg so maybe its .5mg? I thought too that it was odd to quote it in mg rather than mcg.

There are too many odd things going on with this place. What is the old saying, something like a good place never lasts forever. This one has been good for years now they sound desperate. Buyer beware.

OTOH, i'd be all ears if someone had ordered and could give a report. Anyone want to take one for the team?

Striper

• Tree Hugger
« Reply #377 on: March 23, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »
Definitely buyer beware.

dr650r

• Pill Connoisseur
« Reply #378 on: March 23, 2013, 06:42:49 PM »
It's been how long since the new products on pal and not one peep about them on 3 forums, seems fishy

SN51

« Reply #379 on: March 23, 2013, 06:47:10 PM »
It's been how long since the new products on pal and not one peep about them on 3 forums, seems fishy
VERY fishy.
No reports, updates.
The mystery is why they went that route(Sch2 &WU)
in the first place?  :o

HighstpnYlw

« Reply #380 on: March 23, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »

The shipping is $20  total.  The delivery time for me is 10 days..  The meds I get (Benzo's) are compared to the ones I get from my local pharmacy,  they are just as good if not better.  I just got 500 Diaz tablets and they are top notch.

I don't know where anyone who says the meds are fake gets their information from other than hear say from someone else.  I don't see anyone sending their tablet out for analysis, and you can you know, it costs about $120 to get them tested.  I test mine against the same meds from the pharmacy that I have on hand.

If you go to the Palmera web site,  you can place an order,  your shipping will be $20, and you will have it at your door in a short amount of time. My delivery time was 10 days from date of order.  I've always gotten good product from them.   

If you have not placed an order with Palmera please refrain from wasting my time and others by trying to drag them down.   I use them and I know what the costs are and what the quality is.... Also for those who say  " I take 3 or 4 of the Ambien and it does nothing" , God bless you because you're the ones who can swallow a cyanide pill without feeling a thing as well....

Thank you..

Well I have ordered, paid almost a month ago,still haven't received product  and Maria and the staff will not answer any of my emails or inquires.

How would you feel if you ordered  a large order  from from Pizza Hut online paid for it, and you never got your food and they won't answer the phone , and went you went to the store the doors were locked.

I imagine you would be pretty ticked off and ready to raise hell, how would you feel if you hard earned money was flushed down the toilet.

If Palmira is so honest and trustworthy how come they won't answer my multiple  emails , at least have the guts and honestly to let me know my order isn't coming.

Since you swear by Palmira , tell the the steps and procedure where I can receive my order or get a refund.

theminister

« Reply #381 on: March 23, 2013, 08:39:47 PM »
The meds I ordered were junk (4 items).  I also don't want to order from a vendor where I must carefully choose the product since most of them are junk.  I have higher standards than this

LT Dan

« Reply #382 on: March 24, 2013, 02:04:40 AM »
I Received in a timely manner but most med are garbage.  IM gonna do a chargeback .

What meds? cause everything I have received from them has been spot on (Benzo's)  If it was the new products, I expected those to have been tramadol or aspirin or something.   

Please enlighten us bsmith

Ginger

clonz= worst ever im eating 40+ a day, 2mg

xanax dece nt taste like shiy, and i like the taste og alp

soma 7-8 om scale to 10. right behind wallace. imo

Nicholas440

« Reply #383 on: March 24, 2013, 04:41:06 AM »
@Nicholas440 are you telling me you've ordered recently and the shipping was $20 total with no extras added on? This would be hard to believe.

"If you go to the Palmera web site,  you can place an order,  your shipping will be $20"

I got email from Maria that says shipping is $20...  and  I'll be placing another order in a few days, I prefer to place the order on a weekday rather than a weekend... Also if you check the web site it says right on the order page  Shipping Offer is $20 .   If you are on the order page and place the order, you will get a summary of the total  before you  click on  Make Payment,  and if you see   donation, or fee  added  all you do is cancel or click the back button on your browser and exit the site .  There shouldn't be extra fees as far as what her Email says..  Also a lot of the overseas IOP's  charge over $20 for shipping, one of them I tried was $25, and shipped via  air mail which took about 18 days... So we'll see and hope for the best..

Nicholas440

« Reply #384 on: March 24, 2013, 05:19:24 AM »

The shipping is $20  total.  The delivery time for me is 10 days..  The meds I get (Benzo's) are compared to the ones I get from my local pharmacy,  they are just as good if not better.  I just got 500 Diaz tablets and they are top notch.

I don't know where anyone who says the meds are fake gets their information from other than hear say from someone else.  I don't see anyone sending their tablet out for analysis, and you can you know, it costs about $120 to get them tested.  I test mine against the same meds from the pharmacy that I have on hand.

If you go to the Palmera web site,  you can place an order,  your shipping will be $20, and you will have it at your door in a short amount of time. My delivery time was 10 days from date of order.  I've always gotten good product from them.   

If you have not placed an order with Palmera please refrain from wasting my time and others by trying to drag them down.   I use them and I know what the costs are and what the quality is.... Also for those who say  " I take 3 or 4 of the Ambien and it does nothing" , God bless you because you're the ones who can swallow a cyanide pill without feeling a thing as well....

Thank you..

Well I have ordered, paid almost a month ago,still haven't received product  and Maria and the staff will not answer any of my emails or inquires.

How would you feel if you ordered  a large order  from from Pizza Hut online paid for it, and you never got your food and they won't answer the phone , and went you went to the store the doors were locked.

I imagine you would be pretty ticked off and ready to raise hell, how would you feel if you hard earned money was flushed down the toilet.

If Palmira is so honest and trustworthy how come they won't answer my multiple  emails , at least have the guts and honestly to let me know my order isn't coming.

Since you swear by Palmira , tell the the steps and procedure where I can receive my order or get a refund.

My guess is you ordered via WU or MG payment....  anyone who ordered via the  WU or MG payment has not seen an order.  I'm not sure whats taking place with those type of orders but so far nobody has gotten an order after paying with WU or MG that I have seen.  The  credit card orders are going to their destination however taking a few more days.  My last CC order took 10 days but I'm in no big hurry and thats acceptable with me.

As far as being scammed , I know what if feels like to lose a bundle with an IOP.  In 2012 I placed a large order with CheapScrips  and got nothing..At that time I was not aware of these forums and when I did find some forums I see the CheapScrips is on all the blacklists. So,   I know how it feels to get burned , but ordering from any IOP is a risk, and we all know it.   I've also gotten 2  LL's  about 6 years ago as well so I've lost a fair amount.  It's not fun and I'm sorry you have not gotten your order yet. I hope it gets to you soon.

My feelings are that someone other than the Palmera people are scamming via  WU and they take the money and run . It's not hard to hack a site and grab all their client emails and set up shop , it's happened many times.  I'm not saying this is what Palmera is doing but  the CC orders are going, and the WU  orders are lost in limbo. They don't speak English, so almost all communications are not to good but many times they will answer them.   All I can suggest is you  email them using the    xxxxxx.es  email and see if they answer.

Good Luck,

Dixie Girl

« Reply #385 on: March 24, 2013, 11:47:36 AM »
Hello all Sweeties, Have not ordered any of Palmiras new stuff. Dealing with WU/Money Gram to much blahblah to me. Not really interested in the new stuff. To much money for this girl, gdx. I stick to what I usually get and Palmira has not let me down yet. But yes, if I was into that much work, I would give it a shot in a minute. Be safe, Dixie Girl

Dixie Girl

« Reply #386 on: March 24, 2013, 12:14:47 PM »
Nicholas440. Yep. Got the package, just late was what I meant by about 8 days. Sorry, I guess its the bi-polar in my brain. Did not mean to confuse. Stay Cool! Dixie Girl

gdavis40

« Reply #387 on: March 24, 2013, 01:00:51 PM »
Benzo's = good or better than US brands and new meds = bunk? well duh.

Soma's are weak as well, but ativan, xanax pink/purple footballs and roche kpins are superb - knock me on my ass.

So keep bashing and even blacklist because that will be more for me and Bluemoon.

Ginger
Lesson 1: Only trust people who like big butts...They can not lie.

Dixie Girl

« Reply #388 on: March 24, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »
Palmira is the only IOP site I do any business with and their Benzoes do the job for me. Thats all I care about and the quick delivery is one reason I keep going back. Yea, a little pricey on the S&H, and I am wondering why I cannot get:  valid Phone#, E-mails, answers on the contact form, etc. In other words incomunicado on any of the issues I may have. Didn't used to be that way. As far as providing the big guns,ie: oxy's, morhine,etc. to me thats bringing in the crowd of customers that open up Palmira to more scrutiny from the ones that cause all the problems. For example: DEA,FDA,and on and on. I think a nice, low profile is the way to go. Except what I mentioned earlier: the no contact from them. I have no idea whats up with that.You sweeties out there that get the answers to your e-mails, etc, I wish I knew your secrets. Right now with the reduction in S&H, that is perfecto. Mama used to say: if you can't say anything nice: SAY NOTHING! Stay Cool, Dixie Girl

roscoe233

« Reply #389 on: March 24, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »

Nicholas440
« on: Today at 05:19:24 AM »Insert Quote
My feelings are that someone other than the Palmera people are scamming via  WU and they take the money and run . It's not hard to hack a site and grab all their client emails and set up shop , it's happened many times.  I'm not saying this is what Palmera is doing but  the CC orders are going, and the WU  orders are lost in limbo. They don't speak English, so almost all communications are not to good but many times they will answer them.   All I can suggest is you  email them using the    xxxxxx.es  email and see if they answer.

I have a feeling this is most likely what has happened also. Whether its an inside job or a hack it's not typical palmira. Some who have used them for years may remember david trie or did set up shop on his own sending emails to all palmiras customers but this is different so who knows. Also many have said there stuff was bunk. I have said this as well awhile back and didnt use em for awhile but all i can say is stay away from the ones listed as generic. For example the alprazolam I ordered in the past was bunk. little round white pill but the xanax are footballs and generic ambien is garbage but I ordered AMBIEN the last time and got blistered stilnox brand no problems.