Author Topic: Airmailgroup  (Read 26218 times)

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
Airmailgroup
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »
really suprised most of these arent on here. it is my flat out favorite IOP. benzos to your door in 10 days, never a hassle. they are based out of the UK but have sites shipping from a few locales. i just thought we should organize them in one thread.

airmailpharmacy.com- UK no benzos
airmalpharmacy1.com-UK no benzos
airmailchemist.com-UK
airmailmeds.com-UK
express-meds.com-cyprus?
airexpresspharma.com-ships from lithuania
airexpresschemist.com-ships from romania
pharmamazing.com-ships from india, i do not recommend ordering from india, ever.

im missing one or two, help me out.
justkeepSWIMming is a proud member of Generation Rx

riverstyx

• Chaplain
  • Global Moderator
Re: Airmailgroup
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:30:56 PM »
it is cuz this forum needs a few more posting type posters, tis all, dex.

i never used one of these places, i rely on top10 for so long, but i shall state that in all my readings, these guys r currently held in high esteem.

and, from what i was told, for a friend, they make it to canada, which we hear is next to impossible.

good work, son. 
~~it is well with my soul~~

blockhead

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 09:18:24 PM »
really suprised most of these arent on here. it is my flat out favorite IOP. benzos to your door in 10 days, never a hassle. they are based out of the UK but have sites shipping from a few locales. i just thought we should organize them in one thread.

airmailpharmacy.com- UK no benzos
airmalpharmacy1.com-UK no benzos
airmailchemist.com-UK
airmailmeds.com-UK
express-meds.com-cyprus?
airexpresspharma.com-ships from lithuania

Airexpressdrugstore
airexpresschemist.com-ships from romania
pharmamazing.com-ships from india, i do not recommend ordering from india, ever.

im missing one or two, help me out.

@justkeepSWIMming, You seem to have nailed them all except Drogariaonline.com which is is about as useful as the other two German sites. Be aware that Express-Meds.com is NOT affiliated with the AMG and ships out of the UK. As you stated, Pharmamazing is crap and is an embarrassment to the group, but they must keep it around for some reason. I only use the 2 UK sites and rarely Express-Meds.com and just for the Roche Clonazepam. Everything else I get from other Euopean sources.

Absolutely No Comment

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »
@justkeepSWIMming, You seem to have nailed them all except Drogariaonline.com which is is about as useful as the other two German sites. Be aware that Express-Meds.com is NOT affiliated with the AMG and ships out of the UK. As you stated, Pharmamazing is crap and is an embarrassment to the group, but they must keep it around for some reason. I only use the 2 UK sites and rarely Express-Meds.com and just for the Roche Clonazepam. Everything else I get from other Euopean sources.

E-M isnt airmailgroup? huh. their emails are the same style, and the site is just like AMC even has the same logo. but i think you are right i have always gotten an email when another airmailgroup opens, but i didnt get one for E-M. i get clonaz from AMC and AMM. i get the terapia ranbaxy diazepam from AEC.

SN51

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 04:26:19 AM »
i get the terapia ranbaxy diazepam from AEC.
How do you like those?
I have seen mixed feelings.
The Pharam-Amazing in India might be better for UK
orders but not USA customs.

justkeepSWIMming

• Generation Rx
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 04:42:48 PM »
i get the terapia ranbaxy diazepam from AEC.
How do you like those?
I have seen mixed feelings.
The Pharam-Amazing in India might be better for UK
orders but not USA customs.

I like them much more than the actavis, teva and wockhardt brands that the other airmail sites use. Apaurin and Roche make the best Diaz IMO, but I like airmail group. And of all the Diaz they offer I find the terapia/ranbaxy to be the most effective for me. YMMV.

Also, I would do not recommend ordering from pharmamazing. But I don't order from Asia at all. Another reason I love airmailgroup.

SN51

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
And of all the Diaz they offer I find the terapia/ranbaxy to be the most effective for me.
I like them too and the price can't be beat.
Unfortunately I was late to the party on the Roche one's from Germany
last year at AMP1. I saw pix of the blisters and they looked like the real deal.
Better than the Karachi ones.

Nicholas440

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »

My first visit here, but have been on other forums for a long time,

I used AEC  for the Terapia/Ranbaxy   Diaz,  and it's very good quality.  AEC is very professional as well, they promptly and corteously answer emails, and the pills come in blister packs with originall box folded up with them so you know youre getting the real material. Also the pharmacy circular is included tells all about the meds, and has the Terapia/Ranbaxy info on it.  Professional packaging too, I will order from them again.  Took 10 days from day of shipping.

justmeisall

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 05:09:42 PM »
Gave in and ordered 30mg DHC from Airmailchemist at 10:30PM last thursday night, shipped friday and arrived saturday morning, maybe complain about the prices, but not the service.

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:55:59 AM »
And of all the Diaz they offer I find the terapia/ranbaxy to be the most effective for me.
last year at AMP1. I saw pix of the blisters and they looked like the real deal.
Yeah, the Karachi ones that do not exist. Counterfeits.
TERAPIA has been, in my time, like GOLD during the Ceaucescu years, and allied with Roche, now Ranbaxy recently. The price is NOT all that great, my dropshipper is far cheaper. The beauty is that it is LEGAL. You get a legal script , original packaging, obviously the Patient Information Leaflet, and the Pfizer Romania Xanax which is one of their best facilities. Expensive places but worth it. AMC and AEC as most folk say, are indeed the best of them. Frontin is decent alprazolam but well overpriced,as are many of the generics. If you see Metwest MP61 2.5mg lorazepam, SNAP IT UP before it all goes and only Genus is left, and for God's sake stick with that and do not buy Anxiar 1mg. To my mind only 2.5mg tabs are worth taking. And Metwest is best of all. Better than Temesta, Ativan (do not even THINK about 2mg strength Ativan, it's Asian and rubbish.)
Shame Prescribe4U can't get DF118 Forte now, tho they tell me they are working on resuming UK ops. Their Clonotril and Carisoma have been lowered in price because I pointed out the Indian prices. Still high. Mentioned because they used to use the same doctors and pharmacy (Greenhey, Skelmersdale).
Apparently an employee was conducting industrial espionage for airmail, and P4U were dropped.
But the Group, esp those main two, are unsurpassed for e-prescriptions and legality of IOPs.
GREAT places. May they drop a lot of prices, they are just that bit on the greedy side.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Zither

• Grand Blabberer
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »
The AMC group is getting allegations from other boards that they are stealing people's credit card numbers and selling them. the accusations point more to a rotten employee, but the company is not very quickly addressing the issue. Some of their customers are using the prepaid credit cards now.

Poppy, that it so interesting about P4U and the so called industrial espionage. You seem to know someone who is well placed. I would welcome the day a newer, better P4U came back online! Please keep us posted.

blockhead

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 03:43:11 PM »

They were absolutely real, but the Ratiopharm generic that they also offered were very potent as well. Stadapharm, nein IMO.
Now you can add AirmailDispensary to the group but I have read a report of a very unsatisfied customer of theirs claiming counterfeit goods being sold. I've given up trying to keep track of AMG IOP sites as I only use one or two once in a blue moon for only one product.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:53:27 PM by blockhead »
Absolutely No Comment

Nicholas440

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 05:51:52 PM »

I don't know whats up with the credit card  numbers being taken ,  but I dealt with AEC an my order was great, the  Terapia is very good, service was amazing,  but like many others, a week after my order placed my card was used , so I am hesitant to place another order unless I had a pre paid card....

Fewtruevillain

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 02:09:06 PM »

I don't know whats up with the credit card  numbers being taken ,  but I dealt with AEC an my order was great, the  Terapia is very good, service was amazing,  but like many others, a week after my order placed my card was used , so I am hesitant to place another order unless I had a pre paid card....

they are def cloning cards.  mine was run up $2000 on t-shirts, netflix (5 accounts to test the card), and walmart.  AMC INSISTED it wasnt anything on their end,  I got the same form email that all the others got.  They are either unwilling to fix the issue or they r in on it.  my guess is the latter.  This last time I used WU and my order took 20 days as opposed to the normal 8-10.  Im wondering if since they couldnt clone mt card, they put me on the very back burner and didnt even send until the 15th when they said it shipped the 3rd.  tracking sites show it was shipped on the 15th.  But that could b a post office issue-- i'll give the benefit of the doubt there. 

All in all, they USED to be great. Good comms, fast service, albeit a bit pricey.    They have since gone way downhill.  Slow shipping, fake tracking nums, lies.

which is why im giving Pink a try.  sending $ out today.  does anybody know if he prefers WU or MG?

TIA

ftv
spread love

uber

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
This time we would like to share some important background on our organization with you! As a family operation we are in the business for the long term and are not interested in making money off any of our customers that are not happy with our services. Even more so, taking money from our loyal customers is totally unthinkable to us! We have set up our high quality operation during the past seven years and have devoted a lot of our time and huge personal commitment to provide you with the best service possible. When carefully following the discussions on certain online forums, we were truly appalled by the few but serious allegations of fraud. Whilst we have initially refrained from reacting to the any of these unsustained accusations, it now seems appropriate to tell our real customers, YOU ALL that have purchased from us, what the situation is and what we have done to prevent scenarios anywhere close to what is being described!

About two years back, we signed up with McAffee, one of the largest online and PC security providers worldwide. Not once have we had any major issue reported by the tool that scans our site on a daily basis. Thereafter, we have hired a well known and reputable security firm from London which cost us a fortune. We passed the review without any major issues. When in the recent past we noticed that some rumors came up again on forums and were promoted by certain individuals, we yet again hired an external online security firm from Lichtenstein and Austria that investigated us from bottom up. Also here, we passed the inspection and no major issue was found. Also, we have introduced a system whereby any reports of fraudulent activities are followed up with a standard set of questions which are analyzed and pursued by the external consultant in order to identify any aspect of a potential risk. We then offer our customers to have their computer and network thoroughly checked by the external security consultant to investigate what happened. Of the two people allowing us an investigation so far, their machines were found to be infected with malware. Not once to date, have we had evidence of information being stolen or our system having been compromised.

Summarizing the above, we kindly ask you what else you would like us to do to ensure your comfort, trust and safety. We no longer want to stand by and have people badmouth our operation without having the accusations formally investigated! Most of our efforts and offers to follow up and investigate have in the past been ignored. Funny enough the same few customers with usually only one order come back and complain about the same issue and incident over and over again or continue to complain about the delivery taking so long, even though most of our customers praise us for the amazing speed of our deliveries!

As you can see, we clearly care for you and will do our utmost to continue to be a secure and trustworthy partner.

Best regards,

AirmailChemist Team

I'll leave this statement trough their newsletter uncommented here.