Author Topic: www.topix.com www.topix.co.uk  (Read 7727 times)

Poppy Nidaba

www.topix.com www.topix.co.uk
« on: May 25, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »
When Topix began, its medication section could be relied upon. To this day I have two friends, as they have become, whom I met there, who supply me with specific brands and generics which are not so easy, or far too expensive, to obtain elsewhere. However now it would seem to be the ultimate scammer's paradise, as I heard somebody else refer to it.
But there are still 100% legitimate vendors on there offering meds I need; my issues are all long yerm and are severe pain, for which my own doc prescribes less than half the required oxycodone dosage, and anxiety/panic, for which I get 2.5mg lorazepam four daily, in place of the previous and far better Xanax which is now not affordable for people on disability benefits in my country. Also 1mg and 2mg tablets have been withdrawn, so to give me the correct dose of the correct med means buckets of 0.5mg tablets. Compare UK Xanax price with almost anywhere else and it is obvious the authorities simply want alprazolam to be unused here despite it being by far the most effective drug for anxiety with panic. If I was not given Roche 2mg Rivotril (Klonopin to our US members - why do Roche brand certain benzos, exactly the same, differently in different countries? Lexotan/Lexotanil/Lexomil; Rohypnol/Hipnosedon/Hypnodorm; Rivotril/Klonopin(only in one country) etc. I had no idea what Roche Klonopin was for a long time until it was explained that it was simply US Rivotril, and that they made it in 1mg strength which does not exist anywhere else, 500mcg & 2mg being the only strengths made outside America. My point is that if I was not afflicted with epilepsy and given 3 x 2mg Rivotril daily then the 2.5mg lorazepam would not be half as effective in controlling panic as they are, Rivotril having an anti panic action, though never prescribed for anything other than epilepsy. I think it can be scripted 'off label' for an adjunctive treatment with an anxiolytic benzo but that is very rare.
So, apart from my Terapia and Gedeon Richter sources on Topix, it would be great to hear of peoples' experiences there. In particular, is anybody able to cut through the gloom the crap and the scammers, and identify vendors who sell especially pain meds like oxy, but NOT THE DREADFUL US 'OP' version, instant release hydromorphone above the 2.6mg maximum available outside the US, particularly the Abbott, Ethex and Mallinckrodt 8mg triangle tablets, and Diconal/Wellconal, at prices which are reasonable? I hear there are still sellers there who are indeed that reliable but why they continue to advertise there is a m
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Poppy Nidaba

Re: www.topix.com www.topix.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 06:21:43 AM »
(sorry) mystery!
I hear of a guy in Canada selling Seconal, oxy and hydromorphone; reports conflict. In general I say STAY WELL AWAY FROM TOPIX but on the other hand know that there are still old timers who are reliable. It would be nice to hear of these, because prices are always far better than websites and quality IME is great. So can people share, with the permission of the seller of course, the hundred percent reliable folks selling what we need?
Topix in general, blacklisted for sure. Let's identify the honest sellers who have done good business at good prices there and remain good sources.
And the less said about VOY FORUMS the better! Apart from pink and Kob, just avoid like plague!

texrook

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 03:23:34 PM »
I have met 2 decent individuals with whom need extra $.
they are not a business.
I have met probably 20 scammers.
or atleast that was my gut feeling.
IMO Topix is risky, but so is getting out of bed.

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 06:17:51 PM »
I have met 2 decent individuals with whom need extra $.
they are not a business.
I have met probably 20 scammers.
or atleast that was my gut feeling.
IMO Topix is risky, but so is getting out of bed.
I can confirm that LISTONISHERE on Topix is genuine and sells the much in demand 10mg Nitrasun miyrazam, one of only ywo brands of that drug that ever worked for me, the other being the remarkably good NIPAM 5mg.
Could you please, and not just you buy EVERYONE who knows hemiine, reliable sellers of anxiety, psniv, snd pain (opioid/ate meds, esp oxy, hydromorphone, Sevredol 20/50mg (do not like MST Continus, Zomorph, MXL, Magnus MR etc, only good for anal admin, oral b/a only im 40% tegion, inlike oxycodone at 89%. Hydromorphone, only svailable in instamt telease in top 3.6mg dosagr in UK, would LOVE 4 & 8mg US by Mallie, Abbptt, Eyhex, eyc.

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 06:39:16 PM »
(damn, hpened again)
I was going to day hydromorph is the only drug which has higher bioavailability by insufflation than orally, and a much higher recreational value as well as a very much higher analgesia by that method.
The other Rx analgesic I have seen thete thatI crave is Diconal. It is a shame it's only made (by Amdipharm now; imprint still F3A but without the 'WELLCOME' which still appears on the South African version, branded WELLCONAL.) I find 30/40mg the perfect dosage. At the age of 11, when I found where my father left his doctors bag ay night, that was the first opioid I got seriously into. Pronably becsuse my musical heroes of the time like Keef, Lennon, Clapton, etc, all used it. Lennon's 1968 bust by the infamous Inspector Pilchard, bent on busting rock stars, he got Brian Jones too, yielded the muvh missed OMNOPON, a pill with an amount of papaveretum that equated to something along the lines of 200mg instant MS, four times the highest available now, Sebredol 50mg.  I ASK PLEADE EITHER PM THE TRUSTWORTHY TOPIX GUYS LIKE LISTON, OT EMAIL MR AT xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@GMAIL.COM. The 30mg cyclizine included in each tab certainly acts as a lovely euphoriser, being one of the most psy-active antihistamines. Maybe that is why the only modrphine I can take is Cyclimorph.

Reason for edit: Personal email address.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:49:26 AM by Evil Tester »

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 09:41:48 PM »
I like mscontin if I take enough orally. It's sort of non-intuitive to take 120 mgs but that is what it takes to feel it. I've heard of Diconal before but have never seen it, never tried it. I sort of like the pins and needle rush, nothing like IV I suppose but still it's not bad. Hydromorph works decently when insufflated but it's frustrating as I won't use the best delivery system for it so it's kind of useless for me. Must look into Cyclimorph. Never heard of it.

true blue

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
Hello Poppy,i agree with you.There are a few genuine folks on there and continue to be so,though many have been driven away.Its not where i would send a noob to look but it that way,although we can all be ripped off regardless of intelligence or street smarts.
I lost my source for the terrapia ranbaxys you mention,the guy was brilliant to deal with,honest,quick and the best quality valuims,plus cheap too,you could get 100 for 36uk + shipping.

Glad you managed to keep in touch with yours,hushmail ever so nicely deleted my account so i had to start again,when i went back this guy wasnt there and it was liking wading through coal to find diamonds when looking for quality people/meds.

Think liston is the same as indiabenzos and the nitros are pretty good,xanax is not bad but the valuims not so much.He/she has never ripped me but didnt respond to my last email so i thought i would look around,its just so good when you have relaible people within your own borders.
As above~So below

Nono

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »
Hello Poppy,i agree with you.There are a few genuine folks on there and continue to be so,though many have been driven away.Its not where i would send a noob to look but it that way,although we can all be ripped off regardless of intelligence or street smarts.
I lost my source for the terrapia ranbaxys you mention,the guy was brilliant to deal with,honest,quick and the best quality valuims,plus cheap too,you could get 100 for 36uk + shipping.

Glad you managed to keep in touch with yours,hushmail ever so nicely deleted my account so i had to start again,when i went back this guy wasnt there and it was liking wading through coal to find diamonds when looking for quality people/meds.

Think liston is the same as indiabenzos and the nitros are pretty good,xanax is not bad but the valuims not so much.He/she has never ripped me but didnt respond to my last email so i thought i would look around,its just so good when you have relaible people within your own borders.
Topix is full of d heads Listonishere is a cool man/ brand/ distributor
I always found the man very reliable
Good stuff
Trust worthy 100%
Dusko is my one and only vendor,

true blue

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 04:54:06 PM »
well i was gonna try Liston seen as though the person i ordered with now seems to have gone quiet after collecting the money but there are more than a few people saying that he has been ripping recently so i wouldnt feel confident trying him out i dont think,which is a shame.My faith in people is practically non-existant at this point.

Back to Starlight for me i think.
As above~So below

barq

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »
I found some decent people there by reading through lots and lots of feedback and looking for consistent trends (v time consuming because there is so much BS). Sadly I lost contact with my best people when all those hush accounts got deleted.

Topix won't do much for your faith in humanity I'm afraid. You can find good sellers but it takes a lot of research and a bit of luck.

gdx

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:54 AM »
well i was gonna try Liston seen as though the person i ordered with now seems to have gone quiet after collecting the money but there are more than a few people saying that he has been ripping recently so i wouldnt feel confident trying him out i dont think,which is a shame.My faith in people is practically non-existant at this point.

I gave him a $50 test order, and im waiting for him to give me a TN. Been 36hrs and he still hasn't. will let you know if he has turned scam.

deftonekid

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 10:10:41 PM »
Topix  has some okay  venders if you know  how  to play it  right. Ive only been  stiffed a  few times. Just  go with your instinct there

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 01:32:47 PM »
To reassure you, I have never known Liston to use anything other than regular first class mail, not trackable; his packets arrive consistently 48hrs after payment, to the UK at any rate.
Denpose diazepam from him is not bad, and the Xanax and double niteazepam very good, but the white diazepam is not good. The Denpose are described in his list as 'white/blue blister' or something similar.
Haven't heard of him ever scamming and he always includes a little extra something as a 'surprise'. Guess I should read recent feedback.

I gave him a $50 test order, and im waiting for him to give me a TN. Been 36hrs and he still hasn't. will let you know if he has turned scam.

marsrover

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »
                                                   Hello i have gotten 500 of  LISTONS blue in bagie 10 mg blue valium i had no problem with them he did they would be at my pad in 5 to 10 days i think he was trippin that day. the main point is he delivers.          I did notice he is a little funny when you tell him what he says will happens in realality,but everyone has idopschcrosens when you say something anyway i mentioned it to him my first order took 19 days from the uk, man that is a long timefter i told him of what he had said 5 to 10 days he got upset and started to play god games anyway i made a secound order for a little bit more money he told me before we made any commitment, he was upfront most of the time he does what he says he is going todo,Iam about to make my 3rd order from liston i had no problems with them a dumb friend of mine i give him 1 of listons vals and my friend had like 2 beers i watched him slowly nod o0ff while t6rying to keep his shit under control, i watched him go very slowely off his chair.And bam he hit the floor befor i or my other friend could catch him.we put him to bed of cource.But the point im trying to make is liston will deliver unless he is pissed at you im not saying its right but that is what i no about listonand if i order from him i will receice,My secound order took only 9 days i guess he thought 19 days was to many  to so he gave me extras. my assessement liston is my man and i will order another my biggest order yet from liston.For now,UNLESS ANYONE CAN DIRECT ME TO ANOTHER BETTER DEAL i sure would apresheate the time and trouble you must go thru Thank you

Marko

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 08:55:46 AM »
I wouldn't trust Listons meds to be honest. They are all counterfeit /Bathtub meds IME, and his brands are ones you have never heard of.

He has 5mg Xanax tabs listed on his price-list for instance ;D