Author Topic: JayMeds  (Read 3690 times)

Poppy Nidaba

JayMeds
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:35:18 AM »
Has anybody used this IOP who have an impressive site, cheap, with some excellent meds incl the superb MSJ diazepam? I hear conflicting reports. They have several brands that I am inyerested in but will not consider using them until I hear several reports of reliability and quality, which should go without saying judging from brands which I have always found superb. I need to know legitimacy.
Surely somebody has used them.
Thanks, your Poppy.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Nicholas440

Re: JayMeds
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »

whats the website  Poppy ?  I've never heard of them..

Nicholas440

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:42 AM »

I found the website,  and the prices were good however theres a logo on the right side of the page that says  "" We Do NOT ship the the United States" .....   that leave me out...    also found mixed reviews on another forum about them...

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 02:32:42 AM »

I found the website,  and the prices were good however theres a logo on the right side of the page that says  "" We Do NOT ship the the United States" .....   that leave me out...    also found mixed reviews on another forum about them...
Simply
www.jaymeds.com
Nicholas my friend, can you elaborate on the 'mixed reviews' you mention? I would like to use them since MSJ diazepam is ptetty decent, and I am always looking for cheap 2mg clonazepam to supplement my Rivotril script... Never had the MSJ variety tho...

Nicholas440

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »
Poppy,   most reviews said they delivered fine,  some said poor quality, especially the diazepam, they recommend getting the Roche not the MSJ  brand.  Someone said if you want info about them just Google  " Jaymeds Reviews" theres a lot of reading if you Google them.  I read a lot, but read it for yourself to make your decision. Personally I would order but they do not ship to the USA.  If youre out of the US you could try a small order since youre interested in a few of their products.   Good Luck,

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
Nicholas, unlike the other way around, there are many good people here in the UK who will receive mail and forward it to the usa.
I have spent 12 & more years having the most irritating position of requiring goods which are only available in the US sent to me. There is not a single INTERNATIONAL online pharmacy operating out of the US which will ship to me. For three years, Nick (RIP) an incredibly talented musician (I have much of his music self produced and issued on his self owned label, Daybreak Records) and seriously the most GENEROUS American, Californian to be exact, I have ever met... He never once told me his condition was terminal yet sent me monthly 'Red Cross Parcels' containing OC80, Greenstone alp, DAN5513 carisoprodol, the best and most effective I have had, now banned in almost every country but still badly needed by me, for whom it is the ONLY skeletomuscular relaxant that works... Robaxin (methacarbamol) is now the only one I can be prescribed and even the big F*ck Off 750mg ones only take the edge off.
For a country like that to send its products worldwide except the only goods I am particularly interested in getting by mail order is almost unbelievable when so many hundreds of thousands of Americans buy the best Euro meds, well it is frustrating and for a country so, err, retentive about (certain types of) libertarianism, the place that comes to everyone's mind when thinking about free trade, no tariffs, no limits, almost unbelievable, especially when the goods in question are by far the highest priced and therefore I guess most profitable in the world, well. I know that us over here will not buy things we can get in Europe of higher quality and much cheaper price, but just as you are unable to get prescribed things like Diconal (dipipanone) & Heroin HCl (diamorphine) which are considered essential and first line analgesics, there are many things n/a on Rx here which thousands of people would buy were the prices right.
But to return to your point, yes, you can always find somebody to accept delivery and remail and even repackage if the goods come in the sort of containers which would attract the wrong attention on arrival there; I would hazard a guess that Pharmacy Tubs of 1,000 & 5,000 would come under that heading and explain why they will not ship to the US.
PM if you want more information or even better, email me. Check your inbox for my addy.
Let's try working through a few problems we both face, what? Solutions, solutions. Nothing is impossible. Almost impossible just means damned difficult.
Peace brother.

larsson_is_god

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 04:43:42 AM »
placed an order with this vendor, liked the look of the web-site and im a sucker for MSJ valium. will keep ppl updated.

deftonekid

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 03:30:16 PM »
I treid to place an order  to this  guy  and he would not  send to the country i live in. IN other  forums  they say he  is  legit.   They have been around  several  years i know

bipolar

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 04:10:05 AM »
Has anybody used this IOP who have an impressive site, cheap, with some excellent meds incl the superb MSJ diazepam? I hear conflicting reports. They have several brands that I am inyerested in but will not consider using them until I hear several reports of reliability and quality, which should go without saying judging from brands which I have always found superb. I need to know legitimacy.
Surely somebody has used them.
Thanks, your Poppy.

Service good maybe bad batch but not impressed, but their rules stae disscussing so I'
m not in detail pm me ?

sorted

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »
I've heard the same negative things about Jaymeds.com from various sources, - Their MSJ Diazepam and their MSJ clonazepam is reported as very low quality - to bunk tabs in some cases.

viewsonical

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »
No US=No deal

bipolar

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »
I've heard the same negative things about Jaymeds.com from various sources, - Their MSJ Diazepam and their MSJ clonazepam is reported as very low quality - to bunk tabs in some cases.

slimshady793

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 10:57:34 AM »
Can anybody tell me how I can register at the website or how do I get to the shop?

ps2556

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
@slimshady   you cannot view there stuff as they are no longer accepting new customers and you must b a member to view there items, i used them a few years back and the previous statements are correct MSJ's aren't great some batches were good but then u'd get some that were crap

baz

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 05:07:21 AM »
I use them regularly and always came through for me. All I use them for is the msj though which isn't always in stock and does tend to vary in quality but I always receive around 3 days after ordering (no customs)