Author Topic: Ordering from an SY vendor  (Read 2019 times)

John123

Ordering from an SY vendor
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:04:27 PM »
I feel like I post tons of questions on this board and very few answers and I apologize for that. I'm new to buying medication online and as I become more experienced I'm sure I'll have lots more to add. Having said that, the idea of buying medication online is terrifying for me. With no health insurance I have very few options when it comes to obtaining the medication I need. I've done tons of research and it seems pretty clear what the potential legal consequences are from ordering from an IOP( recieving a love letter). What I can't seem to find anywhere is what if any potential legal consequences there are from ordering from an SY vendor? I'd assume it matters what schedule drug it is? Will my package just get seized or can I face other legal consequences such as a controlled delivery? Thanks so much in advance for any advice from those that are more experienced, it is so very much appreciated.

riverstyx

• Global Moderator
Re: Ordering from an SY vendor
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
well, we do not have an exacting answer for u.  we have heard of controlled deliveries, but we later felt we were victims of lies, or some tomfoolery.

however, it is possible.  and, yes, the schedule of the medicine would affect the penalty imposed.

however, to the best of my knowledge, law enforcement is seeking info to take down the providers in the industry.  not the customers.

from what we understand, the penalties for usage of an iop r fewer than if one uses a provider that ships back to u from the usa.

it is speculation on my part.  u may find some answers at the bigger forum from which i was banned.

this is what i feel:  if u buy, say once a month, an amount of meds that r reasonable for ur condition, and personal usage, that u r less likely to hear a knock at the door.  i have read some had a knock at the door and were warned.  i would argue, that, having failed to receive any treatment for 20 some odd years in my own country, i found the need to order herbals from another country.

and, i know how sick i actually am.  i doubt i would face jail time for ordering codeine and valium and nausea meds.

but, this is pure speculation.  the few people whom allegedly got in trouble, luck of draw, never came back to the site.  and, legal counsel would have advised them to not do so.

so, u weigh the pros and cons.  for me,  to live,  i need the few meds i order once a month from out of country. 

if u r not going hog wild, u should be fine. 

that is to the best of my knowledge at this time.  hope this helps.
~~it is well with my soul~~

Zither

• Grand Blabberer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
Hi John123, Chances are there will be no customs seizure involved if you order from an SY vendor. As another member has informed me, San Ysidro is in the United States. A seizure might be involved if your package is shipped UPS or Fedex and contains a gynormous amount of product. I have never heard of this happening.

John123

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »
Thank you both very much for your well thought out responses I appreciate them very much :)

John123

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »
Oh and I'm sorry it took so long to respond to this the last month has been really crazy :(

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
edited: personal email in the thread. and, what appears to the member mentioned to be a request to do something less than stellar.

i am not sure we want to suggest trading medicines on the open forums.  seems we could be charged with serious consequences if we comply. or, in reality, the sender could be charged. maybe socket is at peace with that suggestion. i shall check.

am  able to help with (almost) any enquiry about the actual use of services and what you can expect from certain specific services in the low, medium and hihh price ranges.
, just as two of the most essential painkillets used by doctors, who really could not treat road traffic victims and (especially) heart attacks without them. I speak in the latter case of diacetylmorphihne HCl, which is the only known commonly ptescribed painkiller which hss absolutely no feleterious effect on MI  victims. Morphine sulphate, which I believe is the US first line, is notorious for changing the ventricular rhythm just when that is the very last effect desired! Yet they say that both diamorph and dipipanone, my doctor father's first choice analgesic orally for everything from toothache to anything requiring Heroin™ hydrochlorife for its almost total lack of side effects and iys very fast onset in acute trauma. Dipipanone, Diconal™, is also so useful because titration from 10mg upwards can teach 50mg in less than half an hour due to egfect being fely eithin 10 mins. Schedule 1, 'no medival use/value'? The biggest joke in medicine tofay! Then I adk, why hsd oxymorphone noy got a licence in the UK if it, esp the 10mg instant, or ANY strength if imsufflated, neing, with hydromorphone, the only drug whose bioavaiibility is considetably greater by that route... My Rx Oxynorm loses only a couple of % insufflated but yhat is mote thsn msde up for because the powder in yhe original brandname caps - I have moyed befote yhat heneric ocycodone dhould noy exist ss imyetnstional pstent lsws doctate it does npt expite umtil 2016, & the UK does not break international law apart from the disgusting episofe whrte BLIAR was bribed to at the UN by GW Bush, the Iraqi affair based on tje dossierwhich was basically lies dressed up as truth. To this day, neither has apologised for the hundreds of thousands dead because of fantasy WMD. Dreamed up by the CIA and to our eternal shame, tjough known to be false, not refuted by by MI  despite their certsin knowledge that country destroyed every single one in 1991.
So why no Opana? And why do you not have Diconal, diacetylmorphine and instead use a drug which has a very low bioavailability and a tendency to imduce a second heary aytack withon an hoir og adminidyration of morphine silphate, evehn Cyclimorph, which temoves the annoying but not fangerous sife effects?
 L
I am stiol tecovering after the yragic death of
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:30:47 PM by riverstyx »
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
I am still grievimg the death og he many of you knew as 'Daybreak', who would, every momth witjout gail, and never accept a penny, 2mg Greenstone alps, and often some blue 1mg (not purple like brandnameXanax.

Mallinckrodt hydromorphone 8mg triangles and round 4mgs, the very weak but good for mild headachre or toothache hydrocodone/apap, M367 & yellow Watson 853, the odd looking but effective 2mg PROSOM estazolam, like flunitrazepam and Indian 10mg nitrazepam guaranyeed to keep me asleep for 8 hrs, & the very pale blue 30mg ,M30 oxy, Mallinckrodt make SUCH EXCELLENT generics yet at certain pharms they are very cheap indeed. Actavis too, and I hope now they bought Purepacc, that brand will come up to Actavis stanfard. The best UK grneric diazepam, oxazepam rtc come from Actavis, as do the best statins, steroids like prednisolone and   nearly forgot to mention the DAN5513. Simce caridoprodol was banned, the 4 temaining counyries selling it have hiked prices so much, even India, that those who need it most simply can not afford it, certainly noy tfs as needed. mote and my back
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:32:23 PM by riverstyx »
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore