Author Topic: www.care1on1.com  (Read 3295 times)

WebRocker

www.care1on1.com
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »
Hi All ! have looked all over IOPList.com and can only find 1 person that claims they used care1on1! Maybe I did not look hard enough!  Anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks! WEB
Good Luck!

WEB

kevpa

Re: www.care1on1.com
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:19:44 PM »
last I checked it's not spelled Klonophin, lol. anyone have any experiences with this outfit, looks kinda shady.
just my .02

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
Hi All ! have looked all over IOPList.com and can only find 1 person that claims they used care1on1! Maybe I did not look hard enough!  Anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks! WEB

There are two threads on Care1on1 in the Blatantly Illegal section on the first page. I've used them 6 or 7 times and always received but lately there always seems to be a glitch.

WebRocker

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 09:02:10 AM »
Thanks Jacob!
 I did not think to look in 'Blatently Illegal' cause I did not know that they were more illegal than any of the others! Ha! HA! I will wait before making a move with them!
 River suggested TopTen but they really don't  have anything in their selection I can use! I am also looking at TopAthletes right now but have not heard back from him! It sure would be nice to find a place or two that could get something stronger than regular codeine, took CC and was dependable!. Right now I am depending only on Perdur76! He only takes MG or WU but, I have used them for over 7 years and have received every order I ever placed(several seized over the years but he replaced every one!)
  And, now he can only get one brand of codeine that is not compounded; Teva Codeisans 28.7 mg tabs! The Lab that made the Perduretas(50 mg tabs) has gone bankrupt and there are no more Perds available til someone buys the rights to make them again!
 I have stayed away from using stronger stuff than Codeine or DHC but, now, after ten years, I am gonna branch out and try a new approach! Unfortunately, with most of the places I hear about, the prices are outrageous and/or the dependabilty facter is low or non-existent!
 I now want to try using a combo of Codeine, DHC or Oxy with a small amount of Ketamine to see if it will help on those really bad pain days! Any info is always appreciated and I accept all PM's!

Oh BTW, I received a unsolicited PM from somebody named 'Dutch' offering me pain meds by email! Anybody know who this is or anything about them?

THANKS ALL! WEB

Good Luck!

WEB

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 11:45:18 AM »
T at Care1on1 always ships but always a day or two late and always with the bullcrap excuse that he couldn't pick up funds. So there is good news and bad news I guess.

I know, Blatantly Illegal is a funny term, isn't it? Good luck, Web.

And yeah, don't answer any communication from ex-member Dutch. The guy has been banned on every forum I frequent.

freestyle

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 10:19:07 AM »
i've ordered from them at least 3 times and received everything.

service was good as i got what i ordered.

i can't comment on speed of delivery as i try not to be in a hurry when i order something.

however, i can comment on the two things that i did order.

generic rits were garbage.  i really wanted them to work and i tried many different dosages.
i've had genuine rits, extended release (concerta), and transdermal patch mph (daytrana), and these generic rits were like taking too much sudafed or ephedrine, as they just gave me a headache.

i've also tried his phent.
not terrible, its just that i've had better.
again, i've had the real stuff before (37.5mg vs his 30mg) and it was as if his was weaker(more than 7.5mg weaker)....came in loose packing with original container, mexican brand name (disebs)

i stumbled on this vendor from another forum and i was so excited bc it was only to be discussed in the restricted senior members area and it was as if i found a back door to a place that i wasn't allowed in yet
...in retrospect, it almost seems like it was done on purpose.  some forums you go to have positive feedback on everything.  some forums have an escrow system which is interesting until you read more about it. 

then you also have to look at any negative posts and try to determine if its from the competition, or it could even be from a regular customer who wants to hide his best resource

anyhow, i know i'm rambling, its just tough to read through all the bs everywhere so now i am on to this forum in the hopes of finding the next fishbait that someone leaves behind

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 11:21:36 AM »
The only med I have ever ordered from an SY have been of the painkiller variety, one specific brand, which have always been legit. Have no idea about any of their other meds, esp. ritilin or phent, neither of which I do. I think Noughat mentioned another SY place had bunk rivitrol. There are better places to get non-PK meds anyway.

Poppy Nidaba

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 07:54:07 AM »
All very well, but are they the real thing or the pretend American ones? No way would I waste money on what is SUPPOSED to be my painkiller but, if made in USA, is NOT. Better to go to Romania if you need OC.
CAN ANYONE tell me what the score is with oxymorph, Opana or generic? Are the Roxane Labs, code 54, IR 10mg, suitable for using or are they 'interfered with' as I hear branded Opana, both ER & IR, have been? Also, there must be sources with better value for money than these places we are talking about, esp if their product is the pretend American one.
No sources for the dirt cheap Mallies or Actavis? Or do these greedy b@st@rds charge brand prices for pills that cost less than a fifth of Purdue's?
If the answer is what I suspect, then I need an email source, none of which on the list seem to supply what I require... Yes Brian, Josh, I know about A, but at $45 for a green 80 OC, he is very pricey. Maybe Vogue and Premier are best with their discount. People do not seem to be very precise about quality though, but at least they aren't American so must be Napp or Mundipjarma, always, being joint patent holders, best you csn get, so why so shy about describing quality, and I have read what seems like a hundred pages!
Happy New Year to all IOP List brothers and sisters. Poppy
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to LIVE."
Prof. A.P.W.B. Dumbledore

Jacob

• Pharmer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
The Roxane  IR 10mg oxymorph have no anti-abuse tech.

sudsy

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 09:48:22 AM »
Hi WebRocker,
Thank you for the tip on perdur76,I just placed my first order,man have prices gone up.Do you have to sign for there packages?
Thanks,

Sudsy

WebRocker

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
Hi WebRocker,
Thank you for the tip on perdur76,I just placed my first order,man have prices gone up.Do you have to sign for there packages?
Thanks,
Sudsy

You are quite welcome Sudsy!! With perdur No signature necessary! Usually takes 5-14 days for pack to show up in mailbox!   Yes, over the years his selection has dwindled down to near 'bout nuthin and what he has is starting to get pricey! All I can say is I have been with him for almost 8 years and he has kept the prices down as long as he could til just recently!
 He has bumped them up several times  in the last 9 months because, as he told me, it is getting harder and harder to get meds especially in larger quantities. Spain is getting harder on the Pharmacies that sell them. 
 I have gotten every single order tho! Even the few over the years that have gotten seized, stolen or lost in mail he has replaced them at no cost to me! When I first started with him I could get a 60 tab box of perduretas for 27 euros! makes ya sick don't it?! 

What I wish for is a place that would sell DHC cheap again! Ever since P4U & IC4U went down, DHC has gone thru the roof! Just last spring P4U was selling a 56 tab bottle of the 120mg NAPP DHC for 65 euros(+ 14 euro for tracked shipping)!
Now the cheapest place there is for DHC is AMC and last I looked they charge $235 +ship for the same bottle(thats almost 10 x's what they pay for it!)! Frikin Thieves!!! I have never ordered from those jerks!   I suffer much but, I refuse to be held for ransom by my pain!!! Especially by any IOP that exploits people's pain for such obscene profit! 

Even Care1on1 for which this thread is about, is way over-priced in my book and I have yet to try them!  I sure hope this new place some people on IOPList are talkin about turns out to be legit ....

see PhillipinePharmacy thread: http://ioplist.com/index.php/topic,830.0/topicseen.html

Good Luck! WEB
Good Luck!

WEB

kevpa

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 03:14:15 PM »
webrocker, just to let you know p4u is still up and running, they just got bought out from another company and are based in another country now. They no longer have DHC, but they do have solid bananakins. haven't tried anything else from them. just wanted to throw that in there.
just my .02

WebRocker

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 04:33:24 PM »
webrocker, just to let you know p4u is still up and running, they just got bought out from another company and are based in another country now. They no longer have DHC, but they do have solid bananakins. haven't tried anything else from them. just wanted to throw that in there.

Thanks for that info Kevpa! unfortunately, I only need pain meds so they will not be of help to me now! There are some people on TOPIX who seem to be ligit sellers of the NAPP DHC but I am such a wimp can't bring myself to take a chance on one of them! Even tho some are getting good reviews. Topix is a strange place! There are a couple of places that still carry the Napp Dhc like Vogue ($8 a tab) & AMC($245 a tub) ..FRICKIN OUTRAGREOUS! I refuse to pay those kind of prices until I am completely out of any pain meds source and am so damn miserable I just can't stand it any longer!

Later, WEB
Good Luck!

WEB

zachleez

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 11:29:10 PM »
Does this site carry the ER oxymorphone or is it the IR like The Roxane  IR 10mg oxymorph have no anti-abuse tech. Also is this place legit? I may just go to using silk road instead

redd55

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 02:57:03 PM »
I have gotten every order next day, about 10 orders. :)