Author Topic: USA BASED: Etizolam, Methylphenidate, Phenazepam, + More  (Read 25124 times)

jeremy.p

USA BASED: Etizolam, Methylphenidate, Phenazepam, + More
« on: March 20, 2013, 03:40:38 AM »
http://www.megachemsusa.com is my new site, we will take paypal, and yes, we are a reshipper of certain products for Futurelabs.EU

Our prices are more expensive, yes, but we do offer overnight shipping on all US products. We have no minimum order, will ship any method you like, and will take paypal.

BTW: We have two sources of ethylphenidate -- USA and Europe. European Ethyl is actually flammable due to residual chemicals and about 1/3rd or less strength of our USA ethyl -- its top notch, and worth the price.

Give us a try, buy 10 Etizolam, or 10 Etilaam Orally disintegrating, and we will ship it how you please. Not a big risk.

We offer Etizolam powder (and Phenazepam powder) in bulk, as well as dissolved in Propylene glycol in varying dosages (1mg/ml, 3mg ml)

Thanks, and hope you try us out! We want to make it as easy to try as possible with no min order and paypal acceptance (we have many accounts, we take your email invoice (from the site) and then mail you a paypal payment request from a random paypal account).

joe2cool396

Re: USA BASED: Etizolam, Methylphenidate, Phenazepam, + More
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 06:53:20 AM »
I'm interested in the 4-MEC but don't see any prices on the website for it.

Grandote

• Grand PooBah
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:23:56 AM »
Prices are high, i'll agree with that part. Soon as paypal gets an idea of whats going on you will need new funding options. Buyers can get into trouble too with paypal.

theminister

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »
damn prices are super high

jeremy.p

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 03:40:08 AM »
We have two backup cc processors. At the moment, we have to buy EU stock, ship it here, and then re-ship. Also, most of the chemicals (Ethylphenidate and Etizolam Liquid or Powder are far far far stronger. The amount of residual chemical left over in some of these places is insane. We are looking for wholesalers with GC-MS (verified) results on their products, because the EU Syndicate does not. However, I challenge anyone to try an EU ethyl vs our ethyl and you'll agree. It won't be the biggest or the cheapest, but we've already sold out of many things. Problem is etilaam has no profit margin unless you buy insane amounts, so as we grow, we can increase that.

Etizolam and Phenazepam liquid (1mg/ml and 3mg/ml will be dropping in price massively, far under $1usd/dose.

4-MEC shall be coming in this week a long with a few other RC's. 1g will run around 60, but we plan on offering it with a stimulant as well in capsule form.

notoriouszig

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 04:11:02 PM »
nothing on SoS yet. added it for ya
^I may or may not have made that up.

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 08:28:01 AM »
no shit, uk ethyl is like 25 a gram. but i never found my phenazepam powder, so this liquid and the powder intrigue me.  any successes?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:34:52 AM by nougat420 »

joe2cool396

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 05:22:51 AM »
Those prices gotta go down before I can make an order.

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 09:06:09 AM »
its like an rc sy, ur paying for the service more than the meds. 
i hate to be first but i may grab some snazzy phenazzy thurs, if i have it saturday then maybe biz will snowball with the succesful report.

joe2cool396

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 12:25:47 PM »
In my experience phenazepam has been anything but snazzy. RCs don't necessarily need to have SY prices because most aren't even scheduled in US (including etizolam and phenaz).

theminister

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 08:26:49 PM »
Phenazepam is a pretty crappy drug.  Has all the negative qualities of a benzo w/o any of the fun qualities.

joe2cool396

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:36 AM »
Exactly this. Not to mention I was still bumping into shit a week after I stopped taking it.

theminister

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 03:22:42 AM »
Hey Joe,
I never understood its popularity when it first hit the market.  I do remember it being really pure in the beginning.   However, I believe vendors starting cutting it heavily.  Probably due to consumer irresponsibility and the fact that it contains none of the 'good' aspects of a benzo.   If someone gave me cut diazepam powder, I would most likely be able to tell but not with phenazepam.

Etizolam was a pretty big disappointment to me as well in both the pure powder and Intas tablets.  Super weak.  I know the equiv. charts put it as 1mg etiz=10mg diaz, but I find that way off

nougat420

• Pharmie Army
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 06:07:32 AM »
i see where youre coming from joe, i just figure the ability to get in 3 days opposed to 10-21 is worth paying a little more for.

anyway im grabbing a half g of phenaz, if its as bad as u say we just use it as the benzo of last resort.

the customer service is good, they told me there might be a delay BEFORE i paid, so i could go somewhere else if i was hurtin.  if said delay occurred i was promised freebies and gift certs.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:13:33 AM by nougat420 »

joe2cool396

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 01:02:20 PM »
In regards to Etizolam, I have only tried the Intas tabs but I will also agree that they seemed week. Probably more equal to 5mg diaz.