Author Topic: USA BASED: Etizolam, Methylphenidate, Phenazepam, + More  (Read 25222 times)

Pingu

Re: USA BASED: Etizolam, Methylphenidate, Phenazepam, + More
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:17 AM »
What up noug? Hope you're well.

Did I read in another thread you did get the qualone? Just wondering.....

I picked up some from futurelabs.eu so I'm presuming same stock, it certainly did 'something' - certainly nothing like the mythical qualities of quaaludes though. I don't think I did enough, and then adulterated the buzz I had with a myriad other things so cannot say whether it was great. Still got plenty left though so will give it a proper go shortly.

having read up on it, it seems that there is a fine line between 'enough' and WHOAH! Too much, hence being wary the first time.

heybob

• Heybob's Bar and Grill
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2013, 02:02:41 AM »
so they are closed to new customers it looks like?

lfcforever

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2013, 05:24:53 AM »
I was one of the last ones to get on the site before they restricted customers and I feel VERY lucky. We had some shipping issues, none of which were the vendors fault, usps couldnt find my address so he printed his own label with my address confirmed, and i recieved 2-3 days after it was posted. purest ive ever seen. always answered emails within an hour or two at most and i really feel he went the extra mile for me with the postage issues. The wife and i did some research today, VERY impressed.

Drdoomer6

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2013, 06:50:27 AM »
This is a truly one of a kind business; caring, quick reponses, and great quality always, and in a market full of scammers and frauds we are lucky to have ya Jeremy ;D   Anyways just thought I would give you props here for all the hard work, time, and sleepless nights spent making your biz the best I've ever dealt with, during a long 8 years of shoppin around!

jeremy.p

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2013, 01:36:16 AM »
Thanks Dr D!

I have entered into a joint venture (open to everyone) for Etizolam! We stock powder, liquid, as well as tablets.
My partner has a reputation that is squeaky clean, and prices are great for the quality of the product.

Take advantage of the intro special prices!
http://www.eti-international.net

JohnnyR1

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
Wow, how sad to be posting this on this listing.
I see postings soliciting new orders, new customers and another business name.
JUST REMEBER JEREMY P. AND Mega Chem USA................... NOT THE COURTESY OF A REPLY.  AVLID AND REAL QUESTION TO JEREMY.
BAD WAY TO CONDUT BUSINESS IN MY OPINION.

You can see by my eMail trail of NO RESPONSE OR REPLY FROM JEREMY WHO IS MEMEBR ON THIS SITE AND WHO HAS PUBLISHED HIS DESIRE TO SOLICIT ORDERS.
I had one decent experience but this last one I should have trusted my instincts........... WHAT UPSETS ME IS THE "NO" REPLY TO MY ASKING.
I removed my home and eMail address. Pay Pal sent the money ($100.-) within 5 minutes of his eMail
Judge for yourself and as they say BUYER BEWARE.
Johnny
Posted Friday June 14, 2013 807 PM
=====================================================================Jeremy

Its Friday June 14, 2013 and still no delivery today nor a reply from you..............

Do you not think an explanation and reply from you is in order????? I would appreciate same ASAP, thank you. You said you missed last Saturday shipping (June 8, 2013) You then asked for my address again  (Reason =New Software) You then said you will ship on Monday June 10, 2013.

What's Up????

John P……….

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:40 PM

To: Mega ChemUSA ; John P

Subject: Re: Order

Jeremy

Hi its John P………... Its Thursday (June 13, 2013) and no delivery. Priority Mail usually is 2 to 3 days so 3 days would be today if the package went out on Monday.

Can you please check and let me just so I know what is up as far as when shipped and how so I can gauge the delivery.
Thanks

John

Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 9:41 AM

To: John P

My apologies, gonna have to go out monday 

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM, John P > wrote:Jeremy
Its John P…………
2.………………
Unit ……………
…………………., CA 
Thanks
John From: Mega ChemUSASent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:15 AM
Please re-send your address, as we changed software. Thank you.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:03 PM, John P wrote:Jeremy
I just sent you $100.- to your Pay Pal Account. You should be notified in a few minutes.
Thank you again for your help and attention.
Any questions, just ask otherwise just let me know when shipped OK. You have my address in ………………., just make sure Unit ………. is on the mailing label.
I so get the cost issue coming just want to make sure this works for my research needs. I appreciate your letting me know.
I will let you know when I get same.....................
Best
John  From: Mega ChemUSASent: Friday, June 07, 2013 8:36 PM
I'll do that. But I'm serious about the storm coming per powder.
On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:00 PM, John P wrote:Jeremy
I so hate the price in one aspect but...............
I also hate dragging things out and this has been way to long for me..............
I have no experience with researching this so its more that then the price.............. I also so get you need to make a buck and I so get you do a lot and I so get you made it easy last time.
I also so get I trust you and the product you send me and that is dam important too.
Its life.............. We like certain things, we have to make adjustments..........
There, I moaned and bitched..........I so get that too............
So since I have no experience with this product and it’s a bit steep with no prior knowledge how about $100.- for 500 mg. with shipping included. Sure a bit over 500 mg would be great.
This way if I am not crazy about it at least I will not be in for $200.- and 1 g otherwise if I do like I can reorder next time with knowledge or just keep looking for something that does work with what I am looking to research.............
Thanks
John If this is OK let me know and I will transfer $100.- to you via the pay Pal account I used last time with you within the hour.
You can let me know when shipped and boom, nice and easy. I like nice and easy.
John From: Mega ChemUSA Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 3:52 PM To: John P Subject: Re: Order
Knowing whats about to happen price wise.. can't go lower than 200/w shipping. Prices are going to go up all around.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM, John P wrote:Jeremy
OK, got it..........
Can you get the 5 APB??? If yes let me know quantities and pricing and approx. shipping. If its inside the US, am not concerned as TX or CA to me  is no problem via USPS Priority Mail. Its no problem if it comes via reg. delivery to my mail box where I live.
John From: Mega ChemUSA Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 11:58 AM To: John PSubject: Re: Order
Source we find the chemical, repack and then ship. If it is prohibited , we can source and handle some parts of it, but it goes to you

From: Mega ChemUSA Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:32 PM To: John PSubject: Re: Order
Will have to source.. take priority mail

Evil Tester

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2013, 10:52:54 PM »
JohnnyR1 can you PM me the condensed version?

lfcforever

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2013, 01:38:08 AM »

i havent been able to get a hold of J for a few days now. he seems cool, and was very helpful so assuming hes busy or something...

i

Evil Tester

• Technical
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2013, 11:39:58 AM »
JohnnyR1 if you keep trashing this board with personal emails between you and this vendor, I'm going to ban you.

JohnnyR1

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2013, 08:33:56 PM »
Have To Do Right

Jeremy P just sent me back my payment to Pay Pal for the product not received. See my post of June 14, 2013.
Will give him 5 stars for doing right, just wish he had answered my two (2) eMails so we could have avoided all of this.

Johnny

Evil Tester

• Technical
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2013, 09:50:07 PM »
I'm glad your problem got worked out.

lfcforever

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2013, 05:14:53 AM »
Hey J, saw you got bsck to that Johnny dude. Could you get back yo me just for update. thanks mike

lfcforever

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2013, 03:06:13 PM »
Im starting to get pissed too. An email takes 2 seconds. We've gone through hell and bck this week, my wife had to file a sexual harassment clim and quit work, than we get evacuated from the black forest fire but still he got his etizolam site up and sending orders. He charged me $200 a gram for etizolam powder and the next day had his new ETI-international selling for $75 a gram. Thanks for the heads up. Owes me a gram of mxe from weeks ago and hasnt answered an email in 5 days. I stuck up for him and feel like an idiot now. in these stressfull times i dont have time for this bullshit. Just thought everyone should know and maybe he might answer a damn email.  :'(

shaydee

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2013, 03:32:48 AM »
Just another +1 for not responding. Wasn't sourcing etiz, but a variety of other items. No response after he worked real hard convincing me that he's one of the few "good" guys. Shit happens...hopefully it's just a mess up or maybe he's been sick...who knows.

Best of luck to everyone else. If anyone needs etiz in the mean time-- i'll help you out...just hope he didnt burn a bunch of us....

shaydee

« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2013, 03:34:51 AM »
Just another +1 for not responding. Wasn't sourcing etiz, but a variety of other items. No response after he worked real hard convincing me that he's one of the few "good" guys. Shit happens...hopefully it's just a mess up or maybe he's been sick...who knows.

Best of luck to everyone else. If anyone needs etiz in the mean time-- i'll help you out...just hope he didnt burn a bunch of us....