Author Topic: Who's got the Gadors or any 2mg Xanax Bar????  (Read 7186 times)

Ceasar

Re: Who's got the Gadors or any 2mg Xanax Bar????
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »
I hope I never see one! Expecting two large envelopes in the next few days. I'll let ya know how it goes. Again, knock on wood, but they have always made it, even back when CAM was falling apart,all my orders made it. These are not affiliated with the CAM remenence. I found her on one of CAM's old threads promoting herself with cheaper prices then CAM. Gave her a chance and glad I did. Dozens without a hitch. She is email only and has asked me many times not to put her email in public. I must just b really lucky! Sincerely sorry about your LL's though. I've read many people can't recieve from argen sources.

sealevel

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »
ll mostly from express mail

Big Head

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »

Sealevel is 100% correct here.  Sealevel I see your relatively new to the forum but very knowledgeable.  Nice to see a new face around here that can provide valuable input.  Welcome aboard. 
Anything I say is fictitious, however, those that know me know, know the truth!

sealevel

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »

Sealevel is 100% correct here.  Sealevel I see your relatively new to the forum but very knowledgeable.  Nice to see a new face around here that can provide valuable input.  Welcome aboard.

been around for a while. need to get out of this game haha..  miami customs in general is a tough one

im an old db member. this forum is nice but a lot of newbies popping up who spam, dont read, and expect everything to be spoonfed.

Big Head

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 03:21:29 PM »

been around for a while. need to get out of this game haha..  miami customs in general is a tough one

im an old db member. this forum is nice but a lot of newbies popping up who spam, dont read, and expect everything to be spoonfed.

Yeah,
that's why I left another forum.  It got overran with newbies wanting info spoonfed to them.  I couldn't take it anymore. 

What is going on with Miami customs.  I have a domestic vendor that use to have unlimited Gadors and other meds from that region.  Now, on her list most of the meds from that area say (waiting for customs issues to be resolved).  Are they tightening up customs there?  I'm thinking this vendor is going to have the stuff diverted to another county and then sent so they enter at another customs destination. 

sealevel

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 04:29:05 PM »

Yeah,
that's why I left another forum.  It got overran with newbies wanting info spoonfed to them.  I couldn't take it anymore. 

What is going on with Miami customs.  I have a domestic vendor that use to have unlimited Gadors and other meds from that region.  Now, on her list most of the meds from that area say (waiting for customs issues to be resolved).  Are they tightening up customs there?  I'm thinking this vendor is going to have the stuff diverted to another county and then sent so they enter at another customs destination.

miamis been getting tighter the past few years.. it used to be a breeze but im guessing because of the higher influx of phillipines and spanish packages they toughen up.

the vendor name start with an A? think we might be talking about the same person. i right now use west coast isc. LA isc or SF isc have been pretty lax on stuff.

i agree with you on the newbies. a few ppl here come to mind but then again ive had a stressful week so i could just be on edge.  :D shoot me a pm once i get pm privileges we can talk further about some private things

brandinooooo

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 04:36:19 PM »
I know most people wanting bars seem to only want them instead of the possibility of taking two 1mg xannies, or taking a 2mg xanax that is not in bar form, but have you ever tried to substitute with those options? 2 Ksalol's are very strong and many vendors easily accesible from this site have those. There is also the option of Pex 2mg round xanax's, which I personally love for the rock bottom price and strong dosage... Both those options easily can make you forget about having a "bar", so if you're not adverse to those I would suggest it... Both those medications are easily accessible by several vendors whom can be found easily with minimal research. Honestly, I reccomend trying either of those options though and I think most people with personal experience from those meds would vouch for them as well.

Great post mattchaussee.  I have a domestic vendor that sells bars, but they go for $3+ at times.  Also, another IOP has 2mg bars and they are around $108 for 30 with shipping.  However, this same vendor also has multiple 1mg Xan's by multiple different companies.  You can get 100 1mg from $54 to $74 depending on the brand you choose.  Personally, I would rather get a few 1mg and take those.  Taking two is like taking one bar.  Don't get me wrong, I do like xanny bars but their just not worth the price IMO.  Also, I'm staying away from Xan and taking only diazepam as I am lowering my tolerance.

Hey Big Head, if you don't mind could you share your vendor with me lol. Pm if your ok with it.

sealevel

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »
brandinoo, almost all SY have bars at $200/60 ish

Striper

• Tree Hugger
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 04:35:13 AM »
You have 50 posts now Brandinooo. Get in email section, check out Will.  Slow delivery, which is free, takes 2 weeks or under.
Yellow bars that are unreal.
Pax too but I've had bunk pax so...

DaZanX

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 10:06:12 AM »
From Best to worst (USA Xanax Bars)

- GREEN BARS because they have 3 scored on em so you can break em down into 1/3's and they crush up nice + i love the color :) Also kick in faster;

- YELLOW BARS are second best; Kicks in faster then whites ,not AS rock hard as whites

- WHITE BARS are worst because they are rock hard. If you have a white bar in your pocket and someone shot you in your leg, the bullet will most def. bounce off the bar, maybe leaving just a slight scratch on the bar

sealevel

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2013, 10:07:50 AM »

- GREEN BARS because they have 3 scored on em so you can break em down into 1/3's and they crush up nice + i love the color :) Also kick in faster;

- YELLOW BARS are second best; Kicks in faster then whites ,not AS rock hard as whites

- WHITE BARS are worst because they are rock hard. If you have a white bar in your pocket and someone shot you in your leg, the bullet will most def. bounce off the bar, maybe leaving just a slight scratch on the bar

youre eating the wrong type of white bars

Big Head

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2013, 10:48:17 AM »
I know most people wanting bars seem to only want them instead of the possibility of taking two 1mg xannies, or taking a 2mg xanax that is not in bar form, but have you ever tried to substitute with those options? 2 Ksalol's are very strong and many vendors easily accesible from this site have those. There is also the option of Pex 2mg round xanax's, which I personally love for the rock bottom price and strong dosage... Both those options easily can make you forget about having a "bar", so if you're not adverse to those I would suggest it... Both those medications are easily accessible by several vendors whom can be found easily with minimal research. Honestly, I reccomend trying either of those options though and I think most people with personal experience from those meds would vouch for them as well.

Great post mattchaussee.  I have a domestic vendor that sells bars, but they go for $3+ at times.  Also, another IOP has 2mg bars and they are around $108 for 30 with shipping.  However, this same vendor also has multiple 1mg Xan's by multiple different companies.  You can get 100 1mg from $54 to $74 depending on the brand you choose.  Personally, I would rather get a few 1mg and take those.  Taking two is like taking one bar.  Don't get me wrong, I do like xanny bars but their just not worth the price IMO.  Also, I'm staying away from Xan and taking only diazepam as I am lowering my tolerance.

Hey Big Head, if you don't mind could you share your vendor with me lol. Pm if your ok with it.

This vendor can't be discussed on this board due to the site rules.  Also, there customer list is full at the moment. 

LoS

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2013, 04:22:42 AM »
Yikes, I made the mistake of not reading all of the rules before I made that last post.

Could the mods please remove my email from the previous post? It was an honest mistake!

As for benzolorenzo, I will contact you shortly, once I have established myself here on the forums.

Striper

• Tree Hugger
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013, 05:16:35 AM »
Live told you before Lorenzo, try Will in exrremely reliable email source.
Yellow generic bars with that bitter alp taste for just over a buck.
They work great for m.

DaZanX

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2013, 06:35:21 AM »

youre eating the wrong type of white bars

What white bare do you know that is easier to crush then the yellow /green. Everyone around here HATES the whites (well compared to the other colors). Gg249,all the other numbers, I don't know em anymore.

If they are better ones please let me know