Author Topic: Etizolam... Does it show up on UA?  (Read 1898 times)

brandaman1126

Etizolam... Does it show up on UA?
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:22:27 PM »
I have random spells of anxiety attacks. I also go to a Methadone Clinic, with a no benzo policy. So, I can't have benzos show up on my monthly UA's. I've read that etizolam doesn't show up on UA's that test for benzos. I've also read the opposite. Please! Anyone with experience in this. Let me know what you've learned. I need something for my occasional anxiety. I also don't want to risk getting kicked out of the clinic. Or risk losing my hard earned take homes. I've also read that clonazepam doesn't show up as benzo. That it has to be specifically tested for. Any first hand knowledge on this matter. Would be greatly appreciated, and cherished.
Thank you in advance...

gcd1265

Re: Etizolam... Does it show up on UA?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
i get mixed results my vender says yes and no depending on e ach individual but it is legal and shouldnt matter be we dont live in a perfect world so we know how that plays out

gcd1265

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »
i take klonopin and it 100 percent does show up for me whatever you do do not take klonopin u will write your own ticket babk to shitty land i mean it

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:07:57 PM by gcd1265 »

gcd1265

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 12:03:08 PM »
when i get tested the bupe came up as bupe, and klon comes up as a benzo they dont specifically test when they did the etiz didnt show up

gcd1265

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 12:05:33 PM »
i go to a sub  clinic and have been taking them for months and never had a problem they relax me n r alot less pricey i use etizthelaw@outlook.com for my orders for months now

brandaman1126

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
Thanks for the info. I go to the methadone clinic. They have strict no benzo policy. I suffer from bouts of anxiety. Been look for a benzo like med that doesnt show up. Used to use zopiclone. It doesnt show up. But pricey to take a few times a day. Plus, Ive read that long term use of zopiclone can cause liver toxicity. Ill wait for my next UA. Then I know Ill have about a month, before my next one. Ill take some for a few days. Then take an 10-12 panel UA myself. Then Ill know for sure. Better safe than sorry... Ill report back with results... Just found a etiz vendor, 2 hours from me. Willing to meet F2F. Great prices. Sounds like a great guy so far. Ill let you'll know on that too. Is it ok to list US vendors of non-scheduled products?

Element4990

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
This is my take on it, etizolam CAN show up as benzo as its an anologue. But it depends on what test you take, also if it doesn't show up, it may show up on a separate test as a false positive. So take that with a grain of salt. I have yet to figure it out for sure yet.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

RIP BREAKING BAD

adrafinilnowcom

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 06:27:06 PM »
<VENDOR: Instant tests: absolutely 100% yes 

drsizzurp69

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 07:39:02 PM »
its a benzo yes it will show up on drugscreen. i dont know the half life of it. but if you figure that out you can do the math on how long you need to be clean before a drug screen

KingKongMingMong

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »
what exactly is etizolam? i have started seeing this name more and more lately...

and yes - i will google after i post this :) just wondering if someone has tried this vs. another benzo and can tell the difference, potency, etc..
Carpe Diem, Carpe Noctem, and don't Knock 'em until you Try 'em... The End!

-KKmm

turdson

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
It never showed up for me.  But I get mostly tested for pain killers.

turdson

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »
its a benzo yes it will show up on drugscreen. i dont know the half life of it. but if you figure that out you can do the math on how long you need to be clean before a drug screen
I was under the impression etiz is a benzo analogue.  I could be wrong though. 

Stylistic

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »

I have alot of experience with Etizolam. Powder, Etizest, and Etilamm MDs.  They are my second favorite benzo (thienodiazepine) behind xanax.  It kicks in in 10 minutes, relieves all anxiety and stress, does not sedate too much at lower dosages and is not foggy.  Relaxant properties.  Overall great! Especially for work when you need to be more clear headed.  Lemme know if you need good vendors.

toker420

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 04:49:57 AM »
eti doesnt show up on my eZ test 1 piss cup test

SallyTwoShoes

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
Etizolam sounds like this would be perfect for my anxiety issues.  Which Vendor has this?

-Sally